Bristol City v Derby County: Matchday Thread (A)

Ghost of Clough

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

For me leaving Colin out of the 20 is the single best thing about this selection. I get the guy has to make a living and has tried hard, so I'm sorry for him personally, but it was a ridiculous deal when we already had Waghorn, Rooney, Hector-Ingram, Whittaker, Stretton and Duncan, with the option to recall Marriott at Christmas. 

Think we’ve got to see CKR properly before we can write him off we’re desperate for a target man or out ball 

Well that’s a depressing lineup. If it wasn’t bad enough being without Jozwiak, we decide to drop Bielik too?! I mean what the hell is that all about, he was one of the better players against Barnsley! With Te Weirik totally missing as well, it’s almost like the coaching staff are followers of Nigel Farage! Of course Rooney starts himself as well, despite being absolutely useless for months. No pace or energy in that midfield two whatsoever, I really fear the worst for us today. Things aren’t exactly looking up right now.

8 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Interesting line up 

harsh on Davies and Shinnie who have done nothing wrong 

decent opportunity for Bird again let’s hope he does well 

Holmes has done nothing to get back in the starting line up - in a few weeks he will be permanently on the bench

Rooney could be playing up front off the front or with Bird which is why he has to start as he still is very talented 

Belick - he had done absolutely nothing to have played in the last game after being out for so long so no real surprise for me 

jozwiak - well he missed out last time he was away with Poland so I am not surprised he is missing again. 

Lawrence - way better than Holmes but needs to produce consistently or he wouldn’t be starting in my teams 

lets hope our substitutes fancy it 

On the Shinnie/Davies - we are bottom of the league - the players have all done wrong. Not just these two but just about every player could argue they deserve to be dropped....

MTW was good at Bournemouth and now discarded. Bielik plays 90 minutes, trains with squad and then no sign of him. Holmes consistently poor but gets in ahead of Sibley.

Very confusing.

3 minutes ago, Brummie Steve said:

Wardrobe strikes in first ten minutes.

At Derby we're still smartin'

For letting go Chris Martin

I think we've been remiss

In getting rid of Chris

It really is a pity

He plays for Bristol City

I hope he's playing poor.

Let's hope he fails to score!

CM19 in a red shirt is just plain wrong.

Archived