Abu Derby County

tinman

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those questioning his personal fortune. his personal wealth is into the multi billions, he’s a very, very rich man with a powerful circle and an even more powerful family, he’s Middle Eastern royalty!  

Im absolutely astounded we are attracting ownership from him 

Bold declaration coming up. . . If this takeover is finalised, it will turn out to be one of the most significant events in our history. . . 

there, I said it (tin hat on) 

5 minutes ago, Ramos said:

I’ve heard from a few separate people, the same very sad reason behind all this that may come out soon, or well will if it’s true it will! Either way it seems good for Derby County from footballing point of view.  

Tell us then. . . hate these cryptic messages, it’s all very Barry Walsh

As others have said, while I want Derby to achieve promotion and Prem stability within their own means and a team full of academy products, it’s just too unlikely. We already spend a l out of money, it’s not as if we’ve been an underdog all this time. Football is about money nowadays. Look at the teams everyone is happy are doing well against the big clubs - Wolves are Portugal B team who have benefitted from a Super Agent using them as a stepping stone; Villa are near the top of the league...by spending £100m last Summer and more money this Summer; Everton are top with a world class manager and buying a new midfield. You want a club that lives within its means and is successful - Burnley. And I would hate to watch that football week in week out.

If this means we see Derby moving up, excellent. My fear is that we will be in a worse position in a few years time after this failed experiment. There’s a massive risk involved, but as long as there is a club to support, I don’t think I’ll mind too much if it’s Derby spending £30 million on a player in 2 years time trying to fight for a Europa League place!

10 minutes ago, Ramos said:

I’ve heard from a few separate people, the same very sad reason behind all this that may come out soon, or well will if it’s true it will! Either way it seems good for Derby County from footballing point of view.  

Don't make us guess.

We'd go bust without the money and be playing Bury in the 20th level of English football?

34 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Do people genuinely think this is going to happen....? 
why would you buy Derby and not any of the other teams in the championship or any in the top division?? 

1. For sale

2. Fan base, stadium, training ground and general infrastructure 

3. Better vfm than a current EPL who are available to buy, such as Burnley 

46 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

At the moment it would be good to think we are not about to go bust as I have been starting to get very concerned just lately with all the loans flying around. Anything else would be a bonus. And people saying about death penalty would presumably not accept a free holiday to New York, California or Florida? 

Do they execute homosexuals in New York? It's not as simple as you are portraying it to be. 

37 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

From what I can tell from googling, plenty of LGBTQ+ (some letters etc may be missing!) folk are happy to travel to Dubai. What does that tell us?

I don't think it would be a tourist hotspot for LGBGT folk Roy (I'm struggling with the letters too but it's been a hard week). I still don't really understand your point. Are you saying that because for some folk, their treatment in the UAE is not an issue, that it should not be an issue for anyone, because that makes no sense I'm afraid.

16 minutes ago, Derbados said:

For those questioning his personal fortune. his personal wealth is into the multi billions, he’s a very, very rich man with a powerful circle and an even more powerful family, he’s Middle Eastern royalty!  

Im absolutely astounded we are attracting ownership from him 

Bold declaration coming up. . . If this takeover is finalised, it will turn out to be one of the most significant events in our history. . . 

there, I said it (tin hat on) 

Tin hat,need more than that in this forum?

Archived