Bournemouth v Derby County Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t think the tactical criticisms are unfair, even the in-house commentary team are saying we cant expect to defend a lead for 70 minutes. I think it’s just got to the stage for some people they feel they have to defend their wider view and principles regardless of what they see in front of them. 

anyway let’s get a winner 

Every Lawrence touch has been pants in the second half, I feel like.

He gets the ball in space in Bournemouth's box but his attempt to lay it back is lazy and blocked. 

Just now, DerbyRam! said:

Is it possible that it can get it wrong?

Only time I've ever seen or heard of it being wrong was Sheff United vs Villa last season when Nyland caught the ball, fell back over the line but somehow managed to block the sensors from detecting the ball. Other than then it's usually spot on. 

6 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

Can't say that is honestly Cocu's fault. Subs on or not. Unfortunately that in the moment is terrible positioning by Lee again...

Edit: Unpopular opinion for sure, but doesn't change the fact.

Edit 2: looks like Bournemouth player is unconscious after blocking on the line. Looks very bad

Not having it. 

You’re asking a 19 year old to not switch off for one single second after deciding to try and sit back and defend a lead for 60 minutes. 

Archived