Bournemouth v Derby County Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to alter the formation a little as they have adjusted and dominated the last 15.

Need to put Rooney in midfield for 15 then put Sibley on.

Lawrence looks a bit leggy. Games catching up with him after being out a long time.

Very familiar feel to this game so far. Absolutely outstanding until we scored, best I’ve seen this season. Pressing high, playing attacking football, and throughly deserved a goal. Since then however... absolutely awful. Probably the worst we’ve played since Blackburn. God knows how we’re still in the lead. We’ve probably completed 3 passes in the last half hour... we’ve played the rest of the half like it’s the 90th minute with Tony Pulis in charge.

I know Cocu was always going to do his usual sit back and defend the 1-0 lead job (has he not learnt from the past few games yet?) but I didn’t think we’d lack so much composure. We’re just smashing everything clear at the moment. Not even a thought to get things under control and play some football. If things carry on like this, then we’ll throw the lead away once again.

Archived