Is Mel getting ready?

oldtimeram

14 minutes ago, Orphanram said:

Mac “Mel, you better hurry up ironing your best Farah slacks and get down the Neppy before last orders at 9:40 f you want to sort that contract out over a couple of Beersch”

0A07120B-C1E5-4980-903F-7C77FB799822.jpeg

If he came back, I'd imagine he'd go one step further. Sat at home video messaging, with the other screen on a robot on wheels in the technical area. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

The gun symbols mel pulling the trigger on keeping cocu as manger i.e sacking him its an expression ffs , would you still be offended if it was a picture of a plug being pulled instead which could of also of been used as a phrase for sacking a manager? 

How about posting

'is Mel going to give Cocu the sack' 

Then post a pic of a massive nut sack? 

This is getting as bad as Twitter.

Whether you support Cocu or not, Rooney or not, please can we try to keep arguments rational and reasoned.

And mods, can we not merge all these 'Cocu out' threads? They're all the same topic really, just different posters trying to grab the headline. Then effectively the same post appearing under each topic.

I'm not quite sure why but I keep logging into threads and seeing people quitting the forum. Now I'm sure they have their valid reasons but I find it a bit ironic that the team are being called out for lacking fight when the rest us looking in from the outside can't keep our heads. Relax, we'll win again some day. Not sure when mind. 

2 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I'm not quite sure why but I keep logging into threads and seeing people quitting the forum. Now I'm sure they have their valid reasons but I find it a bit ironic that the team are being called out for lacking fight when the us looking in from the outside can't keep our heads. Relax, we'll win again some day. Not sure when mind. 

When does Halley’s Comet visit us again

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

Tasteless posts, and anyone objecting being hounded and called a snowflake....have I stumbled onto twitter ?‍♂️

for the record, i’m not just referring to this thread, which doesn’t bother me personally, but I understand and respect why it would someone else.

Two things every Englishman hates. 

Racism and foreigners.

53 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

This is getting as bad as Twitter.

Whether you support Cocu or not, Rooney or not, please can we try to keep arguments rational and reasoned.

And mods, can we not merge all these 'Cocu out' threads? They're all the same topic really, just different posters trying to grab the headline. Then effectively the same post appearing under each topic.

fox news snowflake GIF

52 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I'm not quite sure why but I keep logging into threads and seeing people quitting the forum. Now I'm sure they have their valid reasons but I find it a bit ironic that the team are being called out for lacking fight when the rest us looking in from the outside can't keep our heads. Relax, we'll win again some day. Not sure when mind. 

pX3q0vHXKjwOY.gif

Archived