Is Mel getting ready?

oldtimeram

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Saffy van der Ram said:

Sorry, but what an awful thing to post.

Grow up ffs I can see why @Tamworthram is giving it a break the forum is actually worse than a fuc*ing high school gang for toxicity , Jesus I swear if half of the people on this forum were to be as fickle to fellow rams fans in a pub to their face etc they would soon be put in there place or put on their arse , we are all here for the same reason , to support the same team regardless of opinions and debates , the poster was clearly making a sodding joke about mel sacking the incompetent manager , as I said grow up ffs, I could go on all day but ill get angry for the 28462858th time per day on here 

1 minute ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Grow up ffs I can see why @Tamworthram is giving it a break the forum is actually worse than a fuc*ing high school gang for toxicity , Jesus I swear if half of the people on this forum were to be as fickle to fellow rams fans in a pub to their face etc they would soon be put in there place or put on their arse , we are all here for the same reason , to support the same team regardless of opinions and debates , the poster was clearly making a sodding joke about mel sacking the incompetent manager , as I said grow up ffs, I could go on all day but ill get angry for the 28462858th time per day on here 

I take it you didn’t see the picture of the gun then?

9 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Exactly it was light hearted ......which we need a bit of at this time.  I don't blame @Tamworthram either 

4 minutes ago, Saffy van der Ram said:

I take it you didn’t see the picture of the gun then?

The gun symbols mel pulling the trigger on keeping cocu as manger i.e sacking him its an expression ffs , would you still be offended if it was a picture of a plug being pulled instead which could of also of been used as a phrase for sacking a manager? 

Archived