Max Lowe & Malone comments

NottsRammy

30 minutes ago, David said:

Was this topic started having seen this by a chance...

I wish them all well footballers getting in with it. What’s interesting with that link is all the news I’ve not seen living out of the area. Lots of stuff their I’ve not known about. For you locals it may be old news or no news and some have an opinion of the DET that can’t be repeated here but I’m clearly behind the times ?‍♂️

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, NottsRammy said:

To be honest how much difference can training be from a prem club to a champ club , surely there cant be that much difference at all .Its just that they prob do something different to what there use to . If its that much different then there is deffo something wrong with the management .

Surely i would have thought there just as equally trained in either league as yes its better standard of player in prem overall but dont forget champ clubs play more match's .

One training session ? How can any judgement be made on that. Also there are many types of training session , nothing to see here 

Tbh I don't give a fig about them perhaps giving back handed criticism to the club, neither have really made themselves totally irreplaceable. But if I were one of the coaches it would irk me a little. 

You can say nice things about your new club without immediately being disloyal and also give credit to the people who helped get you to where you are. 

4 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Tbh I don't give a fig about them perhaps giving back handed criticism to the club, neither have really made themselves totally irreplaceable. But if I were one of the coaches it would irk me a little. 

You can say nice things about your new club without immediately being disloyal and also give credit to the people who helped get you to where you are. 

I would care if I believed their comments were genuinely driven by a poor training regime or dressing room atmosphere but, as I have said, I think it's just two players trying to make the right noises and win friends at their new clubs. 

41 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I would care if I believed their comments were genuinely driven by a poor training regime or dressing room atmosphere but, as I have said, I think it's just two players trying to make the right noises and win friends at their new clubs. 

Doesn't mean because they didn't mean it, that it wouldnt upset you?

'Really excited to start, hope I can force my way into the team, can't wait to see if I can up my game to the next level, pleased they wanted to invest in me and want prove myself and start to repay them.etc etc .'

Ideally.. 'Thanks to all my friends in the Derby staff who gave me the platform, hope they get promotion, great set up, deserve success' 

Sure its all been taken out of context etc etc. No big deal, just saying as a fan I'm not bothered just happy we have the money, but as a coach it would grate potentially. 

Don't get why there is such outrage. If their training is levels above then really we should be taking note & upping our game. Take it on board bit of constructive criticism. 

I dont get the they are a prem club & we are a championship club so their sessions will better comments. 

The coaches at both clubs are probably both UEFA A licence coaches. Some of our coaches have played at a higher level than theirs so should have better sessions in the bank ?‍♂️ its not like ours are going to not know what they are doing 

16 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

spacer.png

Not that complicated really. 

Someone I manage is leaving this week...if she tells my manager and everyone else I know, that she has been for a day and her new manager is at a much higher level/more professional etc than me personally...that would upset me. If she said it was a bigger company or better pay, it wouldn't. 

Anyway. Bored of you and myself. 

8 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Not that complicated really. 

Someone I manage is leaving this week...if she tells my manager and everyone else I know, that she has been for a day and her new manager is at a much higher level/more professional etc than me personally...that would upset me. If she said it was a bigger company or better pay, it wouldn't. 

Anyway. Bored of you and myself. 

Sorry why are you responding to me?

I never quoted you or directed a post towards you!

7 hours ago, Rammy03 said:

Also worth mentioning that Malone and Lowe haven't said anything on their social media regarding Derby. No goodbye, no nothing. Not saying they have to but usually players do.

I thought I may have just missed  the posts. Malone's comment re atmosphere may perhaps show how people felt about him rather than there being an issue in the dressing room - always seemed to have chip on shoulder.  Cant believe People getting knickers in twist re Max's comment - we never worry about the effect on previous club's fans when people sign for us and mention the training facilities etc - we love it for goodness sake.

Archived