Bielik

RamNut

1 hour ago, Jubbs said:

Here's a nice video people can watch. Yes I know it's a highlights compilation, but the fact he has this many in 19 games, shows just how good he is.

Genuinely think we will be a different beast because of a few things but when this guy is back in the heart of midfield it will play a big part. Get a good hold up striker in, bielik back and then Lawrence, Ibe and jozwiak firing on all cylinders and we should be an effective side. Sadly that’s probably at least 6 to 8 weeks away. 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Makes my point.  Not sure your making one .  Unless you have any interjection to add to the discussion ?

Frosty reception. Nice. Arguing over 2 appearances as an interim captain 20 years ago... Don't really see it adds anything. Other than making sure you are "right".

25 minutes ago, BondJovi said:

Frosty reception. Nice. Arguing over 2 appearances as an interim captain 20 years ago... Don't really see it adds anything. Other than making sure you are "right".

Not intended to be frosty, but may have come across that way as this poster has been on the march all day and is boring the pants off me and it's bringing a rainy day down on my normal disposition.  I thought you may have something to add, obviously just a quip.

I'm arguing, because the person i have been forced into an argument with has an insistence on facts despite not having any basis for what there saying.  So you are correct- making sure I'm right was the only point I was making in that instance.

Prefer not being drawn into point scoring.  I did attempt to draw a line under it earlier but statto came back for more IN BOLD LETTERS

12 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Not intended to be frosty, but may have come across that way as this poster has been on the march all day and is boring the pants off me and it's bringing a rainy day down on my normal disposition.  I thought you may have something to add, obviously just a quip.

I'm arguing, because the person i have been forced into an argument with has an insistence on facts despite not having any basis for what there saying.  So you are correct- making sure I'm right was the only point I was making in that instance.

Prefer not being drawn into point scoring.  I did attempt to draw a line under it earlier but statto came back for more IN BOLD LETTERS

You responded to my points so I'm obviously going to reply back?

You can always not reply to me, especially when you didn't plan to! No one can force you to argue back though, you don't have to reply.

Debate is healthy, if I came off rude I apologise, but the massive criticism of Bielik, in my opinion, is unwarranted. 

4 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

You responded to my points so I'm obviously going to reply back?

You can always not reply to me, especially when you didn't plan to! No one can force you to argue back though, you don't have to reply.

Debate is healthy, if I came off rude I apologise, but the massive criticism of Bielik, in my opinion, is unwarranted. 

Likewise if you continue to reply I feel obliged too, otherwise it's like going off in a huff.

Obviously you rate Bielik on performance higher than me and my opinion is that Eustace was far more effective as defensive midfielder.

In fairness when posting about him before, despite considering him slow in the games i've seen I did caveat that he was always strapped up so I hoped we'd see a better player on return. We need to as it was a two year outlay on current budgets.

Time will tell.

I don't like  to get involved in these pointless arguments where one party is probably attention seeking. What I will say is that in my considered opinion, the team will benefit from the return of Bielik in a few ways. He will fill the hole that was glaringly left by Messrs. Rooney and Bird on Saturday. His defensive ability will be useful at dead ball situations, and halleluiah, his immediate thought with the ball is to look forward and how we need that at the moment.

I liked Eustace, and he did well in the job he was given, he is history though; let's look forward.

2 minutes ago, bcnram said:

I don't like  to get involved in these pointless arguments where one party is probably attention seeking. What I will say is that in my considered opinion, the team will benefit from the return of Bielik in a few ways. He will fill the hole that was glaringly left by Messrs. Rooney and Bird on Saturday. His defensive ability will be useful at dead ball situations, and halleluiah, his immediate thought with the ball is to look forward and how we need that at the moment.

I liked Eustace, and he did well in the job he was given, he is history though; let's look forward.

I agree. I am looking forward to seeing Bielik back in the team and hopefully fulfilling his potential in a Derby shirt. 

3 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I've just had a thought. Thorne, Bielik and Forsyth all have fairly similar builds (particularly the latter two). I wonder if their sort of frame (tall and gangly) contributes to ACL injuries?

I’m tall and gangly, and I’ve also done my knee, if that adds to your evidence? I mean I did mine whilst getting lunch in Subway, so perhaps not as honourable as the others listed above...

11 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I'd argue that, I've seen a fair few posts on here making the same base point of him being slow.  As i've argued you can't claim a young player is as good as a seasoned pro with umpteen games at a higher level when he's lived at League 1 for the basis of comparison.

You can't demand facts of someone as Jubbs did when declaring something as fact you cannot in anyway prove. 

I hope he comes back into the team and is a star .  I just can see it .

Do you think Bielik has shown he's worth every penny of a 1O million fee ?

I’m confused now. I thought you couldn’t see it.

Archived