Jonathan Panzo - signed for Dijon

Heisenberg

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Let him go.

Now were out from under the  soft 'embargo'

I am sure we'll see Cocu casting his net far and wide for potential signings of a considerable higher quality than the current names we have supposedly been linked with. .

I am still not sure spending transfer fees is viable currently due to covid 

There is not one shred of evidence that we were interested in Panzo and after someone gave a detailed report on his game against Slovenia perhaps we've dodged a bullet.

The DET is a complete and utter joke and has got worse over the last couple of seasons, something that I didn't think was possible !!

Headlines like Panzo given green light to join Rams was off the back of one fan tweeting "lets go for it"!!! i mean it really is a joke and needs a complete shake up as its full of click bait adverts and sensationalistic crap with no evidence .

I think everyone should complain to the DET saying what a joke they are because its embarrassing at best ....avoid DET!!!!

Gijon is in Spain so is a different country.

Dijon is in France, which is technically another country as Monaco is it’s own sovereign state.

I do hope the plane does mean he’s heading this way though. Would be a good sign that this week we will get some serious business done after all the EFL faff.

Archived