Day

2 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

DCFC

Transfer embargo

Potential points deduction

Relegation looming

New owners as dodgy as f$%k

Wayne Rooney in charge

Never been a better time to be a Forest fan...

Thank you for making me feel better.

so you’re saying you’re so tin pot that the best possible time to be a forest fan is when Derby might potentially maybe suffer the same indignities that you actually have suffered in recent times. On multiple occasions in some cases. 

You’re saying this is better than winning two European cups. I mean, I know we take the piss that beating Malmö doesn’t really count, but you’ve got to take some pride in those cups surely. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

DCFC

Transfer embargo - You had that a couple of years ago. It’s unlikely we’ll get one.

Potential points deduction - Not something you’ve had. Not something we’ll have either. In fact, we made the EFL look like right wallies.

Relegation looming - up until last game you were literally just 2 points ahead of us. If we’re in trouble, you’re not 100% out of this either. You’re hardly in a position to gloat in your lofty position of 15th.

New owners as dodgy as f$%k - where do I even start?!? You’ve had Fawaz (where were you on Fawaz day?) followed by a guy who’s most famous for fixing matches, burning down bakeries and drug smuggling. 

Wayne Rooney in charge - I’m pretty sure, if anything, he’s only a couple of points behind Hughton since he took over, and in his rookie season. Talking of ex-England legends, how did stuart Pearce work out for you?

Never been a better time to be a Forest fan... personally I would have assumed the Clough years would have been pretty special, winning promotion from league 1 10 years ago just have been a pretty special time too, but what do I know?

Just for fun...

47 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Thank you for making me feel better.

so you’re saying you’re so tin pot that the best possible time to be a forest fan is when Derby might potentially maybe suffer the same indignities that you actually have suffered in recent times. On multiple occasions in some cases. 

You’re saying this is better than winning two European cups. I mean, I know we take the piss that beating Malmö doesn’t really count, but you’ve got to take some pride in those cups surely. 

Stop living in the past...

53 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Just for fun...

"Wayne Rooney in charge - I’m pretty sure, if anything, he’s only a couple of points behind Hughton since he took over, and in his rookie season."

Forest under Hughton: W-12  D-12  L-12  PPG-1.33

Derby under Rooney: W-10  D-7  L-10  PPG-1.37

Rooney lost his best player to injury and could only bring in the Championship leftovers on loan during deadline day just to boost numbers. Hughton was able to bring in Knockaert, Garner, Krovinovic, Murray to add to an already overflowing squad that had 15 or so million spent on it during the summer. 

Both of them are poo but it's a bit silly to mock Rooney when he's done better than Hughton despite all the mess he's inherited. @eezzeetiger

On 07/04/2021 at 20:40, Red_Dawn said:

Hope you’re ready for a singsong Ez.

If they somehow survive this season They’re guaranteed to go down next year

That's technically incorrect, it's not a Trumpet, it's a Cornet. ITK

19 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

Another bad day at the office for you lads

Rotherham make up ground

Huddersfield & Birmingham pass you

Mind the gap

There he is...........?

Are you starting your celebrations early Eeezy, seeing as you swept aside a Brizzle team who'd lost the last 7 matches by, let me see here.....[checks]......., oh - 0 goals?

Hughton must be happy you're safe so he's turning on the style.......?  

The record of both sides since Rooney was appointed manager:
image.png.cbd4e3241f6b6051bd8b71af969d49f5.png

The inexperinced 34 year-old Rooney, missing half the squad due to injury, (including one of the best players in the league), with a bunch of kids to fill in... vs the experienced and one of the best managers in the league, with one of the biggest squads in the league, with very few if any injuries.

Archived