20/21 Notts Bottlers Thread

David

3 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Football Index was it? Went bust and have left a load of their customers thousands of pounds out of pocket. 

Forest and wasting loyal customers money go hand in hand. Just ask the people who pay for season tickets at the shitty ground each year. 

ps I’m so glad that hasn’t been filtered out. Pooey ground doesn’t have the same ring... actually, say it a few times, maybe it’ll grow on me. 

Edited by TigerTedd

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

Forest and wasting loyal customers money go hand in hand. Just ask the people who pay for season tickets at the shitty ground each year. 

ps I’m so glad that hasn’t been filtered out. Pooey ground doesn’t have the same ring... actually, say it a few times, maybe it’ll grow on me. 

I've been advocating demolishing the eyesore that is forest's ground and both notts teams having a groundshare at Meadow Lane for years. It'd improve West Bridgford no end and be far more suitable for the crowds forest get.

15 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I've been advocating demolishing the eyesore that is forest's ground and both notts teams having a groundshare at Meadow Lane for years. It'd improve West Bridgford no end and be far more suitable for the crowds forest get.

Ground share? Team share more like, get proper full fare paying supporters then.

On 17/03/2021 at 23:14, RadioactiveWaste said:

As much as I hate to say it, The City Ground is one of the nicest-looking grounds from the outside. It poos all over Pride Park in that regard.

3 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

As much as I hate to say it, The City Ground is one of the nicest-looking grounds from the outside. It poos all over Pride Park in that regard.

Wow!  So it really does affect your eyesight then!

I thought that was just a myth, to stop little boys playing with their tinkle!

1 hour ago, David said:

Greek team. I know of one that would be interested.

Going Greek is too obvious.

I was thinking of this absolute steal:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/arvin-appiah/leistungsdaten/spieler/433257

RW with 7 senior appearances totaling 251 minutes, 1 goal & 0 assists before he was sold for £8m to Almeria (owned by a Billionaire Saudi Sheikh, apparently) in LaLiga2.

Subsequently he's been loaned out to CD Lugo who currently sit 15th (out of 22), with his career totals in Spain currently standing at 33 appearances, 2 goals & 1 assist.

Edited by Coconut

19 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

You really think that? The rebuilt for euro96 trent end is OK but the rest of it's a shed and PP is just modern bland.

It looks annoying picturesque when you're approaching from the other side of the Trent.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7