20/21 Notts Bottlers Thread

Day

33 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

As a side issue the red dogs normally sack their manager when they fail to finish in the top six is that still the plan or are they building for mid table next season? 

( I fully acknowledge we have been poor in front of goal all season and nor could we hope for more realistically) 

I think they are lining up a smart move to change managers just after the transfer window shuts with the new influx of 8-12 not very good footballers still trying to bed into the forest ecosystem.

45 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

The draw would be my preference but if one team had to win, I’d plump for Coventry.  

I'd go for Rotherham to win, keeps Coventry below us on the same amount of games. If Coventry win it puts them above us and Rotherham can still overtake us with their games in hand. 

Although I'd rather Rotherham go down. 

8 minutes ago, rynny said:

I'd go for Rotherham to win, keeps Coventry below us on the same amount of games. If Coventry win it puts them above us and Rotherham can still overtake us with their games in hand. 

I get what you are saying and agree with your reasons, I still have the hump with that gobby twonk up at Rotherham who never shut his trap for the entire game against us up there and can’t bring myself to prefer a win for them. I’m rather hoping a Coventry win would demoralise them for their game against Birmingham on Sunday. 

That’s all if they don’t draw of course which would be my preferred result.

16 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

I get what you are saying and agree with your reasons, I still have the hump with that gobby twonk up at Rotherham who never shut his trap for the entire game against us up there and can’t bring myself to prefer a win for them. I’m rather hoping a Coventry win would demoralise them for their game against Birmingham on Sunday. 

That’s all if they don’t draw of course which would be my preferred result.

Absolutely, from a club point of view Rotherham win, from a personal point of view Coventry win. 

3 hours ago, rynny said:

Unlucky