20/21 Notts Bottlers Thread

Day

4 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

They really should be concentrating on football matters.

Humped again today, Wayne can't have long, i hope he stays...

He's probably got as long as he wants until this takeover mess is sorted, which won't be anytime soon because Mel is an absolute muppet. 

I'm trying to look on the bright side. Hull were a mess last season and went down, sorted their squad out a bit and mixed in some of their better youngsters and are now absolutely flying and their fans seem very happy with things. We're due a big rebuild, especially with a lot of player's contracts coming to an end and we have a lot of decent young talent to mix in as well, so maybe we can do something similar. Until this takeover is sorted though there's very little to be happy about ....

• 2 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

Nothing on here for 11 days...is this a record?

To be honest, I'm not sure anyone can be arsed as this season of general crapness draws to a pitiful conclusion. We can both watch Rotherhams endless week of games in the middle of April with some mild distress although a win from the next two should ease that temporarily - unless they win 3 in 4.

I would suggest we all gang up on Leicester for a change, but they've been waiting for that shoe in for 50 years and we'll never get rid off them, led by the chief instigator in his budgie smugglers.

image.thumb.png.d26c960bf88f44f96ae0e2e576156535.png

4 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

I am honestly starting to feel sorry for you lads...

Welcome to the club.  We've been feeling the same about your mob ever since your second star lost it's sparkle, God knows how many decades ago.  ?