Tribunal Update

Shipley Ram

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ellafella said:

The EFL didn’t want any of the findings to be published. We can see why now. 

It would be pretty hard to prove that there is actually an underlying hatred of Mel & the club by the EFL, but it seems pretty likely.

Yet another reason why the whole organisation, and every incompetent buffoon running it, needs to be cleared off asap. Not fit for purpose.

24 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

143a773f22feccd04b848d1d63ef9486.png

Dislike of him as he’s shown what an incompetent organisation they really are. 

The thing what amazes me when other clubs going after us when all he has done is push the EFL to make them realise their worth which would benefit all clubs.

All these fans of other clubs don’t even realise this either as they spew their hatred based off Daily Mail headlines that tosspot Matt Hughes as made up.

Quicker we can get out the Football League the better.

The first was Ashton Gate, Bristol. The information that he gave about that was as follows: ‘Re-development of stadium Capacity – 27,000 Cost – reported between £40,000,000 - £45,000,000 Price per seat - £1,666.67 Comments – on going redevelopment of stadium. Began 2014. Did include full demolition and rebuild of stands with executive boxes. Extension of existing Dolman stand and movement of pitch 5m to allow extension works. Full stadium improvement works. Completed for 2016-17 season’. However, in response to that note Mr Honeywill explained that that Ashton Gate was not a fair comparator. The project was one of partial ‘replacement’ and ‘refurbishment’, not the construction of a new stadium, and that when the true nature of the project was reflected, Ashton Gate supported a cost per seat of £2,840, not £1,666.67 

Thanks for letting us use your tinpot stadium to prove our point Bristol ?

6 minutes ago, David said:

Dislike of him as he’s shown what an incompetent organisation they really are. 

The thing what amazes me when other clubs going after us when all he has done is push the EFL to make them realise their worth which would benefit all clubs.

All these fans of other clubs don’t even realise this either as they spew their hatred based off Daily Mail headlines that tosspot Matt Hughes as made up.

Quicker we can get out the Football League the better.

Absolutely Hear! Hear! The whole thing has been a politicised vendetta based on ego and brinkmanship and heads need to roll at the EFL. 

The angry Bristol fan is giving out nicknames now! I hope Dopey David sticks ?

''Dopey David on DCFCFANS

"Sooner we can get out the Football League the better."

I quite agree. Suspension of membership or expulsion for as long as Morris remains would be great! See Dale at Bury as an example.''

''RandomAccessMemory on Dcfcfans.uk is clearly one eyed. Where does legal action arise given all clubs in writing agree to arbitrate. That said EFL would pay legal costs for this case surely.''

''Gee Screamer !! strikes me as another pillock. 

Land value in Bristol makes Derby look like chicken feed. How Pride Park worth a lot more than Ashton Gate is puzzling.''

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, inter politics said:

Hiring Mr Messenger wasn't a very good decision was it EFL...

Been better if it was Melinda

Hi Bristol fans, can I be the first to say sincerely from all at DCFC. . .

Thank you for providing your shed of a stadium for providing a basis in the report of why our stadium was worth exponentially more than yours. 

oh, and ENJOY YOUR £50k LEGAL BILL, YOU CARROT CRUNCHING, TINPOT LOSERS ?

you ok hun? ?

Archived