Tribunal Update

Shipley Ram

Just now, The Orange Pimpernel said:

Thank you. 

Your total overreaction to someone making a perfectly valid point was as bizarre as it was personally offensive given that you like to wax lyrical about having empathy for other peoples offense. 

I know this is meant to be a forum for sharing of thoughts and opinions but your totally unnecessary vent would make anyone reticent to share their beliefs if they thought they were going to receive the same reaction, really shameful if you are discouraging people to post on here. 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 31/07/2020 at 22:49, GenBr said:

Why would he leave? If he's any good he will win the league even with a 12 point deduction.

The result of this case has no impact on us since we aren't charged with the same thing. Stop worrying for no reason. Our situation remains the same as it was before this annoucement

I'm not worrying, but I would be disappointed if we start next season with points deduction. If you are suggesting that you know for certain that's not going to happen, then great. Please share the advance knowledge. Much appreciated ?

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

Your total overreaction to someone making a perfectly valid point was as bizarre as it was personally offensive given that you like to wax lyrical about having empathy for other peoples offense. 

I know this is meant to be a forum for sharing of thoughts and opinions but your totally unnecessary vent would make anyone reticent to share their beliefs if they thought they were going to receive the same reaction, really shameful if you are discouraging people to post on here. 

Don't be silly. 

7 minutes ago, The Orange Pimpernel said:

Don't be silly. 

Which bit am I being silly about given everything I conveyed is derived from your vitriolic outburst

You obviously are happy to quote the word empathy but you show none when considering your responses to other people 

20 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Which bit am I being silly about given everything I conveyed is derived from your vitriolic outburst

You obviously are happy to quote the word empathy but you show none when considering your responses to other people 

Look mate... This is just a silly Internet forum. I have however  obviously offended you so for that I am sorry. 

2 hours ago, Theres’s Only Wan Chope said:

So you really think some people kick off and they bring a charge onto us? If we have done everything properly then this surely wouldn’t happen.  If we had it properly accepted then I can’t see how this would happen. Something has gone wrong somewhere. 

You can also bring the charge if it is your intention to use it as a case to close loopholes. So I suspect we'll be found not guilty based in current rules with a recommendation that the rules be changed.

31 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

It was filling a void that’s been there since Jeremy Kyle got taken off...

The mods conducted a lie detector test.....and the results are going to be just after this break......

Welcome back....today we're talking to curtains..................................................

5 hours ago, oldtimeram said:

If we get a points deduction or any other sanction, he needs to explain why.  It's his club and his actions that will have caused the penalty, if indeed it comes to fruition

Why not wait until the guilty verdict?...it’s ok, I know the answer.

9 hours ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

You can also bring the charge if it is your intention to use it as a case to close loopholes. So I suspect we'll be found not guilty based in current rules with a recommendation that the rules be changed.

I like this .... hope to god your right buddy

14 hours ago, Theres’s Only Wan Chope said:

Erm yes but charges are going to be based on some evidence and EFL have proved they will take action.  They wouldn't bring this charge on the club without some sort evidence we have breached their rules. 

And just maybe we have evidence that 

(a) we haven't broken the rules

(b) this was clarified by the EFL

I'd say that the independent valuation of the ground, and the fact that the EFL signed off on our amortisation policy for the 2 years prior to 2018, are both good pieces of evidence.

Archived