v West Brom (A) - Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

Sith Happens
Just now, sage said:

Whittaker is way out of his depth here. This is why Holmes was left on as long as he was, 

I hope he develops but I have yet to see the promise that some of the others show

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whittaker just can't compete when stood up to an opponent, from what we've seen.

Running onto a ball in behind might be a different story but how often is that going to happen with our current system?

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

I bet Hamer wishes we'd resign Keogh now that he's become the latest scapegoat. 

Making an observation about something that was actually quite funny and didn't impact us at all is hardly making him a scapegoat. He's made some very good saves so far today (which I've also commented on).

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, DerbyRam! said:

Why isn't Zoon given his last chance? 45minutes.

I think you both asked and answered the same question. 

1 hour ago, sage said:

Whittaker is way out of his depth here. This is why Holmes was left on as long as he was, 

My silk suit is tougher than he is. 

He needs a season in Scotland to grow some balls if he wants to be a footballer.

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

Making an observation about something that was actually quite funny and didn't impact us at all is hardly making him a scapegoat. He's made some very good saves so far today (which I've also commented on).

Not you then but some folk seem to blame him for everything. 

Archived