v West Brom (A) - Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

3 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

This isn’t the first team to target Forsyths lack of pace and dodgy defending. What does Lowe have to do 

Be a better player than Forsyth ...who isn’t having a great game ...but Lowe isn’t 

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DanS1992 said:

Holmes needs to come off and then be benched for a while, he has been shocking for the last few games. If we get a decent fee for him this summer I would get rid, too lightweight and often goes missing.

Didn't we sign him on a free? Or very minimal 300k esc fee?

I think we're seeing the difference between us and the top 2.

Players like Pereira, Grosiki and Diangana in the final third. Fast and precise attackers. 

Sibley looks like he can develop in that mold. Bogle is good at taking on his man on his day. But other than that, we're lacking players who can take on their man and play a tidy ball in the final third. 

Let's hope Whittaker can show himself to be a good option for next year. 

Not meaning to criticise but I don’t understand making a change a minute before half time. If you make the sub at half time it doesn’t use up one of the three substitution windows you’re allowed, but doing it ‘in play’ does. Pretty minor thing but the remaining 4 subs now have to be made in 2 windows

Hamer almost made a mess of that Austin volley. Credit for saving it though. Corner to WBA

OH on Replay, it took a deflection. Great save. Overly harsh in my initial assessment. 

Archived