v West Brom (A) - Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

12 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

We signed him for 300k and he had a good season upto the lockdown an now you think we should get rid of him. 

Not get rid, drop for a bit

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dean Saunder’s hat trick said:

Thought it was a really good ball in by bogle tbh, just a fraction overhit because of the wet surface and not quite enough pace from our striker

He put it in the right area but I feel he could have had at least one more touch which would have allowed our players to get into the area he was playing the ball. 

14 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Not great.  Not terrible.

They do look threatening, but we are by no means out of this, just yet!  There remains a glimmer of hope.

One nil down against the second top scorers in the league that are going top tonight. As you say, not great but we need to remember the opposition.

3 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Exactly. They’ll be quite happy watching us pass around our back 4 all evening. Where’s our attacking intent. Unless we show ambition we are going to lose this comfortably. 

I think we’ve done more than move it along the back 4. I would say we’ve moved it quite well for 2/3 the pitch unlike the weekend where we stroked it about pointlessly. 

we just refuse to pass to anyone that might be in a position to shoot. Is it possible Paul Clement is involved somehow

Another great save from Hamer. 

Derby had an attacking spell ahead of the WBA chance but couldnt create anything

Archived