Potential Investor Henry Gabay Arrested.

Bubbles

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

You’re late to the party! Linked in the first post. 

I've not read the full Bloomberg article but the first link didn't mention any sexual shenanigans with a previous partner. Sounds like it's getting rather messy. 

6 hours ago, Gaspode said:

I'm still waiting for the face-palm to be re-instated - never in the history of this forum has there been such need.....

Face-palming in this day and age is not recommended - neither is eye-rubbing or nose-picking. Ear-ferreting still ok though.

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Someone has clearly rang Ryan and said, "back off or you are in a right Ryan's World of Sh!!t"

Reads to me like it did happen but the circumstances around it are the way initially reported and/or it was a cashflow thing rather than an investment.

Of course, i base that on,nothing.

15 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I've had a quick glance through Companies House documents and I'm not sure there is enough information for Ryan Conway to back his claims up.

Would not be surprised if correct though and can see how he came to his conclusion.

And just to add, I still dont believe there are any documents available that confirm that DCFC have actually received the funds for the sale of the ground.

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

And just to add, I still dont believe there are any documents available that confirm that DCFC have actually received the funds for the sale of the ground.

Exactly. A lot of stuff can be submitted but there’s no proof any transactions took place. 

16 hours ago, Boycie said:

I think someone might be pulling a turtle neck up over their heads very shortly.

I thought the same 

Mr Conway has been very quiet. Since his tweets on the story yesterday he has appeared on Radio Derby where it wasn't mentioned and he hasn't tweeted since. 

We're now just over an hour away from kick off and nothing, it's noticeable when he's usually very active leading up to games. 

14 minutes ago, David said:

Mr Conway has been very quiet. Since his tweets on the story yesterday he has appeared on Radio Derby where it wasn't mentioned and he hasn't tweeted since. 

We're now just over an hour away from kick off and nothing, it's noticeable when he's usually very active leading up to games. 

Noticed this too.....

19 minutes ago, David said:

Well that’s positive. Talks nonsense anyway. 

Archived