Potential Investor Henry Gabay Arrested.

Bubbles

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

What happens to a mortgagor (buyer) and the house if the mortgagee (the bank) collapses? Genuine question.

The mortgages that that the bank holds are assets which in theory can be passed on to whoever buys the assets from the receiver. The receiver then uses these funds to settle debts owed to creditors. The house occupied by the mortgagor  is “safe” as long as he/she abides by the terms of the mortgage. Again it’s like contract law. You can’t change terms of the “contract” after the event

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Oooh handbags!

What is going on? Where did Mel get £81m from then? #toothfairy

Mel was worth c 600m or something when he flogged his stake in Candy Crush. Expect that the bulk of this is tied up in all sorts of ventures and assets that will take time to liquidate.

So Gabays fund lends mel (or his company) 80+m while he liquidates other things. Maybe flogs some fine art, sells a couple of properties etc etc

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I'm guessing it's owed to Gellaw NewCo 204, which owed money to another party. As a guess i'd say debtors = Gellaw NewCo 202, and creditors = Rams Investment Limited.

Here's a bit from NewCo 204 accounts:

image.png.a9c563df28198cb1880825aea22c2351.png

As far as I know these are the relevant companies for the club:

image.png.bef9f8e1040be24b51f05a836575f19a.png

Hang on... There's a "Derby County Football Club" and a "DCFC".  I thought they were the same thing!

Have I been supporting the wrong one for 45 years?
Are one of them still playing in Blue and White, with red numbers?
Which one won the league?   Hey... Did they win one each?
...And where does that leave this forum?  Is it only for DCFC fans?  What about Derby fans?  Rams fans?  Derby County fans?  Sheep fiddlers?.. Ooh no... that's a separate obsession...ignore that one!  

What about "Derby County FC"?  As in the song... "And it's Derby County... Derby County FC.  We're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen"!  Where are they in all this?  Do they even exist?  Have they ever existed?  They ain't on the list!  Not even a mention!
WTH is going on?

I feel soiled.  Cheated.  And certainly discombobulated!
I feel I want to hit out... but who the hell do I hit?  Oh yeah... Tommy Doc... I bet he had something to do with this!  I'm sure he's Wee Billy's real father, y'know!   

Well, stuff the lot of 'em. I say!  I will not attend another game this season... in Protest!

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

11 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Hang on... There's a "Derby County Football Club" and a "DCFC".  I thought they were the same thing!

I’ve been supporting a “Derby”. That’s what they’re called on Sky all the time. Never even heard of this “Derby County”. Any good?

10 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Have I been supporting the wrong one for 45 years?
Are one of them still playing in Blue and White, with red numbers?
Which one won the league?   Hey... Did they win one each?
...And where does that leave this forum?  Is it only for DCFC fans?  What about Derby fans?  Rams fans?  Derby County fans?  Sheep fiddlers?.. Ooh no... that's a separate obsession...ignore that one!  

What about "Derby County FC"?  As in the song... "And it's Derby County... Derby County FC.  We're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen"!  Where are they in all this?  Do they even exist?  Have they ever existed?  They ain't on the list!  Not even a mention!
WTH is going on?

I feel soiled.  Cheated.  And certainly discombobulated!
I feel I want to hit out... but who the hell do I hit?  Oh yeah... Tommy Doc... I bet he had something to do with this!  I'm sure he's Wee Billy's real father, y'know!   

Well, stuff the lot of 'em. I say!  I will not attend another game this season... in Protest!

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

DCFC Limited and The Derby County Football Club Limited. The second one is where you'll find the main club accounts (excluding academy, and other little bits)

2 minutes ago, Duracell said:

DCFC Limited 'til I die, me. Always followed The Derby County Football Club Limited results but wouldn't call myself a fan.

Gellaw 502 for me.

They're by far the greatest football club arms length investment vehicle the world has ever seen.

Bloody hell... it gets worse... there's also a "DCFC Stadia" and a "Derby County Stadium"!

I think I'll just stick with "Club DCFC".  I hear the DJ plays some good old funk stuff, and they do 2-4-1 drinks on Fridays before 10pm.

Where's my tie...

2 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Where were you, where were you, where were you when we were NewCo 502?

There's that many companies involved now, we could appoint 3 ST holders to the board of each one and half fill Pride Park with essential staff!

14 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

There's that many companies involved now, we could appoint 3 ST holders to the board of each one and half fill Pride Park with essential staff!

Nice idea. We could create a new company to be in charge of organising it.

3 minutes ago, David said:

Look who’s on Sportscene at 6pm. Be interesting to see if he’s questioned on the latest tweets.

He was nice to me when I asked him for some advice on something, but he can't afford to keep having these public embarrassments. Calling out a wannabe journalist the other day for being 'amateur' was very strange as well. 

Archived