Potential Investor Henry Gabay Arrested.

Bubbles

1 hour ago, David said:

Mr Conway has been very quiet. Since his tweets on the story yesterday he has appeared on Radio Derby where it wasn't mentioned and he hasn't tweeted since. 

We're now just over an hour away from kick off and nothing, it's noticeable when he's usually very active leading up to games. 

He’s tried to put 2 and 2 together and he’s got 5. For such a damning headline and article, he really needs more concrete evidence 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

He’s tried to put 2 and 2 together and he’s got 5. For such a damning headline and article, he really needs more concrete evidence 

It’s left me a little puzzled tbh, the follow up it should be paid off this month tweet, where has that information come from? 

The thing I liked about the Athletic was their articles on players, the background, what they are like...they are now moving into the exclusive news stuff which isn’t working out too well for them.

I quite like Ryan's articles, he's done some great stuff on the academy teams and players, which is rare.

It's a shame if this has blighted his time covering Derby as there has been a lot more good than bad.

Leave that sort of stuff to the Mail, Ryan, and you'll do okay.

2 minutes ago, Coconut said:

I did notice it was a joint article, so maybe it is a bit harsh singling him out for criticism.

The controversial lines may not even have been his, still, should have thought about it more before publishing 

Didn’t notice that. The Athletic did a piece on Hull the other week which ruffled a few feathers and a strong denial from Hull. 

There has definitely been a shift in direction there since they first started, the cynic in me says it’s those 40% off subscriptions are almost expiring.

Archived