20/21 Away Kit

Day

20/21 Away Kit  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

️ Love it for it’s simplicity, will be getting my boys a shirt each. If the “rumoured” 3rd shirt is pink then the girls will be getting  one each

Where have you heard the rumour about the pink shirt , that'd be right up my street always loved the Palermo home kit

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, SFox1993 said:

Where have you heard the rumour about the pink shirt , that'd be right up my street always loved the Palermo home kit

They better not be any pink shirt or I shall not be buying it.

1 hour ago, SFox1993 said:

There is another poster on here who seems to have a source on the inside and correctly described both the, now revealed, away kit and the home kit that has been on Twitter.  

If we can get a pink shirt, with a bit of black, like Palermo, I'll be first in the socially distanced queue.

They must know how popular ‘retro’ shirts are at the moment. This blue shirt is crying out for some golden yellow trims and collar. Which the sponsor also being the same golden yellow. 

that being said. It’s a world better than the turquoisey horror show from this year. 

2 hours ago, IlsonDerby said:

They must know how popular ‘retro’ shirts are at the moment. This blue shirt is crying out for some golden yellow trims and collar. Which the sponsor also being the same golden yellow. 

that being said. It’s a world better than the turquoisey horror show from this year. 

Hoping for a 70's era white shirt and blue shorts then for our home kit!

5 hours ago, jimbobram said:

they're crap. Always boring and cheap looking.

They're definitely not boring kits. We've had some of the most vibrant kits in the league since we've had Umbro. It's kind of refreshing to have simple kits.

image.thumb.png.692e492aeab6616bb474adb4f2bd2919.pngimage.png.25986064bc0b6448c6e63cf650356ef1.pngimage.png.b6ebb8d1fedb5df9d17ba8eeec5c2381.png

Archived