20/21 Away Kit

Day

20/21 Away Kit  

152 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, MK said:

Looks better on to be fair.

Not a fan of how big the 32red logo is now though

I agree and although I'm not too bothered by who our sponsor is, it's the size of the logo which will probably be the reason I won't buy one.

I would pay an extra fiver for the same shirt without the logo.

6 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Nike make the worst kits. See the new Chelsea shirt. Shocking.

Steady on, Chelsea's last season was a little crazy, so they have gone for simplicity this year and sometimes you have to admire that.

The Three sponsor though reminds me of Republic of Ireland, bit big

1 minute ago, David said:

Steady on, Chelsea's last season was a little crazy, so they have gone for simplicity this year and sometimes you have to admire that.

The Three sponsor though reminds me of Republic of Ireland, bit big

It's simple, but I just think it looks terrible. One of the worst kits I've seen a big club come out with in a while.

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

It's simple, but I just think it looks terrible. One of the worst kits I've seen a big club come out with in a while.

Could understand if you said it was boring, but terrible? Definitely seen a lot come out of big clubs that would fit that category but not that one

Ok, I'm ready to give my thoughts. I like it. 

I like the choice of colours with the minty socks popping out. 

The sponsor, it's one of those things, I can understand why they have added the additional strap line and assume all 32Red kits will have it this year, just wish it wasn't there.

I can't understand the "It's a training top with a sponsor" comments, take away the sponsor from a lot of shirts and they would look like a training top these days. 

Do wish we went a bit nuts with the design again though like this seasons home and third, I LOVE these kits so this feels a bit of a step back, but it's still a nice kit, nothing offensive about it at all so can't understand the 1 star votes, each to their own though.

Archived