Live football thread.

Rev

Take out the ridiculous mistakes in this game and it finishes 1-1. 

I think the only goals in this game which were any good were Thiago Silva’s header and City’s third. Both penalties, Chelsea’s second and third, plus the Akanji header and Rodri’s strike were all shambolic defending. 

Made for a great game though.

13 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I think the only goals in this game which were any good were Thiago Silva’s header and City’s third. Both penalties, Chelsea’s second and third, plus the Akanji header and Rodri’s strike were all shambolic defending. 

Come on, just enjoy it 😉 

24 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I bet you are a bundle of laughs at a party 🥳😉. A really enjoyable watch. Neither team deserved to lose.

3 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Come on, just enjoy it 😉 

It was a great game, I did enjoy it. City will be kicking themselves that they didn’t win though. Not just the stupid penalty conceded, but at 3-2 up they had countless opportunities to kill the game off.

I’m still going out on a limb and saying Liverpool will win the league. They’ve had by far the most difficult fixtures and face City and Arsenal away before Christmas having already faced Newcastle, Chelsea, Brighton and Spurs away.

If they can be within 3 points of top on New Year they’ll win the league

15 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

It was a great game, I did enjoy it. City will be kicking themselves that they didn’t win though. Not just the stupid penalty conceded, but at 3-2 up they had countless opportunities to kill the game off.

I’m still going out on a limb and saying Liverpool will win the league. They’ve had by far the most difficult fixtures and face City and Arsenal away before Christmas having already faced Newcastle, Chelsea, Brighton and Spurs away.

If they can be within 3 points of top on New Year they’ll win the league

Liverpool Champions?         Fried Rice Reaction GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

3 hours ago, Turk Thrust said:

They do like their footie in Salone. Been there 4 times on work. Last time I was arrested as a spy and put in Wilberforce Barracks prison. In Freetown of all places. British High Commissioner had to get me out. But lovely people.

Was that the time when you smuggled in some Polo Mints at Xmas 😁

9 hours ago, Turk Thrust said:

They do like their footie in Salone. Been there 4 times on work. Last time I was arrested as a spy and put in Wilberforce Barracks prison. In Freetown of all places. British High Commissioner had to get me out. But lovely people.

This made me chuckle. I reckon you and my old man would have some interesting stories to swap. I note from some of your posts over the years that you've been to some other 'interesting spots', not just Salone. For his part, my dad seemed to spend a disproportionate amount of time in African war zones throughout his 'career' and until I was about 20 I honestly believed it was because he was good at languages 😂