Live football thread.

Rev

10 hours ago, Henrycav81 said:

Unbelievable decision no doubt someone will be apologising to wolves tomorrow, not good enough top sides get preferential treatment VAR was supposedly brought in to get correct decisions 

Not quite...apologies after the game, Salisbury again in the VAR office who cocked up last season and suspended, How is it that we the armchair fan can see what the on field and the VAR clown can't, Pressure at Old Trafford and it being Untd had nothing to do with a shocking decision 🙄

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66506026

Lewis Dunk had a penalty go against him on Saturday when he slid in to block a shot, It hit his left trailing arm...a penalty was awarded by David Coote the official...his arm was in a natural position you can't chop it off.

Liverpool have a penalty denied when a Chelsea player has the ball hit him when his hand is by his shoulder 🙄 what the hell is "a natural position" I'll seek out a "Missionary" and ask 😁 

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

For the football desperate:

BBC Scotland HD (Sky187(?) ) live 17:45

EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE - QUALIFYING PLAY-OFFS - 1ST LEG

Hibernian v Aston Villa

Wow. A much beloved stalwart club with fans around the world on BBC TV. Playing against Aston villa. Is it one with Gaelic commentary?

On 23/08/2023 at 06:28, RoyMac5 said:

For the football desperate:

BBC Scotland HD (Sky187(?) ) live 17:45

EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE - QUALIFYING PLAY-OFFS - 1ST LEG

Hibernian v Aston Villa

I think this just showed the levels. It was the equivalent of a League Two side playing at home to a top 10 PL side. 

4 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

They can put that out for them as they keep pissing in the wind.  Long may it continue. 

What were the stats 3 billion to Luton’s 30 million in last 30 years. Early days this season and they look improved but way short of where they need to be to challenge I’d say. 

Reason 1,733 that football is s***. 

Nobody can say the word cheat. Heard about Rashford all day and there's been so many alternative words offered up. He cheated. He dived. He's a cheat. Say it. It's ok, just say what it is.

Stop pretending that he got knocked at full pace and that blew his balance or, my favourite, "anticipated the tackle and didn't plant his feet"

One word. Cheat. Are they scared the whole bull poop tower will come crashing down if they start calling cheats exactly what they are. Like football might lose it's reputation as an honest and respectful sport... 

Edited by Alpha

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Reason 1,733 that football is s***. 

Nobody can say the word cheat. Heard about Rashford all day and there's been so many alternative words offered up. He cheated. He dived. He's a cheat. Say it. It's ok, just say what it is.

Stop pretending that he got knocked at full pace and that blew his balance or, my favourite, "anticipated the tackle and didn't plant his feet"

One word. Cheat. Are they scared the whole bull poop tower will come crashing down if they start calling cheats exactly what they are. Like football might lose it's reputation as an honest and respectful sport... 

seen it on match of the day and thought it was a clear foul. The Forest lad caught him and he went down as most players would.