Live football thread.

Rev

9 hours ago, Mr. P said:

Footballs heading down a dark path and has been for years, Football is a win at what ever cost, If we fail to win then there's a fall back...the Referee, I've said many times on here...I'm no fan of some of them, They hold winning/losing in their hands, But Taylor imo had a good game, Mourinho thought otherwise, He stoked all this up because of who he is, The Roma fans now believe it was Taylor who cost them the game, Mourinhos tactics or skulduggery need to be seen for what it is...my name if Jose Mourinho and I'm bigger than the game, The media stoke all this up and feed his ego.

Now up to you UEFA👎  

10 hours ago, Mr. P said:

People are so stupid. It’s sad. It almost certainly wouldn’t have entered their mind to go down the airport if mourinho hadn’t have berated the ref. Then he does, and suddenly they don’t have a brain cell between them, they just follow his lead. Like it’s going to do any good or make any difference other than negatively. 

It’s not disimular to people storming the American capital on Trump’s say so. Do people not have the power of independent thought any more?!

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

People are so stupid. It’s sad. It almost certainly wouldn’t have entered their mind to go down the airport if mourinho hadn’t have berated the ref. Then he does, and suddenly they don’t have a brain cell between them, they just follow his lead. Like it’s going to do any good or make any difference other than negatively. 

It’s not disimular to people storming the American capital on Trump’s say so. Do people not have the power of independent thought any more?!

This is why democracy struggles - the world is full of idiots. 

However people like Mourinho and Klippety Klopp and Pep should be hit hard and their clubs hit hard - points not pounds. I really don’t think they understand the consequences of their actions on grassroots football and refs doing it for £22. I would also make Klopp and the like referee matches on the racecourse or Forest fields or whatever the scouse equivalent is for a full season of Sunday football - if it clashes with one of their games, so be it. I would also make their family referee games in these environments - see if they like their wives/children being subject to abuse like this. 

At the end of the day, we have had s*** refs all season-you give them stick on the pitch but then the game is over and you moan in the pub or on places like this - not in car parks or airports. 

14 minutes ago, Malagaram said:

European Nations Cup tonight Channel 4 KO 7.45pm

Match will be played between Spain and Croatia

What happened to England in this cup ?

D3 L3 in our group, so came bottom.

It was in this competition that the 0-4 home drubbing by Hungary occurred. Also an entertaining 3-3 at home to Germany.

Was a relatively tough group England, Germany, Italy and Hungary. The league structure means we don't get a couple of minnows to steamroller and build momentum.....

1 hour ago, Malagaram said:

European Nations Cup tonight Channel 4 KO 7.45pm

European Nations Cup = The Papa Johns Trophy...another exercise in a money making venture, Looking forward to the World Cup every 6 months 😁  

For those missing a bit of live footy.

European Under 21 Championship starts today……………….pinched from elsewhere

Unfortunately, a deal has not been struck to show the Under-21 Euro 2023 live on TV in the UK in the traditional sense.

However, fans can still tune in for every match via official UEFA.tv for free. The streaming platform will boast full coverage in the UK, though it may still disappoint fans to know the games won't be shown via one of the usual key broadcasters.

https://www.uefa.tv/competition/U-21

3 hours ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

For those missing a bit of live footy.

European Under 21 Championship starts today……………….pinched from elsewhere

Unfortunately, a deal has not been struck to show the Under-21 Euro 2023 live on TV in the UK in the traditional sense.

However, fans can still tune in for every match via official UEFA.tv for free. The streaming platform will boast full coverage in the UK, though it may still disappoint fans to know the games won't be shown via one of the usual key broadcasters.

https://www.uefa.tv/competition/U-21

Well spotted, England v Czechia tomorrow at 1700, but that might be euro time.