Wayne Rooney reveals what he had for breakfast and Rams fans will love it...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You told us too soon. You need about 6 paragraphs about who Wayne Rooney is, when he joined for the Rams, when he joined and so forth. And then and only then can you tell us while lodged between two adverts what he ate for his breakfast.

24 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

You told us too soon. You need about 6 paragraphs about who Wayne Rooney is, when he joined for the Rams, when he joined and so forth. And then and only then can you tell us while lodged between two adverts what he ate for his breakfast.

You forgot the opening bit . . . “Derby County is a football club formed in 1884 as an offshoot of Derbyshire County Cricket Club . . . “

19 hours ago, hintonsboots said:

A bit Hannibal Lecter isn’t it ??????????

Only if the ram was still alive. 

p.s. I think he's more likely to have had lambs livers. 

Anything older would be pretty tough going I would have thought. 

20 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

It can’t be what he had for breakfast today either. It has to be a quote about what he had in 2009.

3 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Not sure what his problem is. Many a time I've watched Match of the Day on a Sunday morning whilst consuming the previous nights curry/kebab/pizza. Never been a problem for me. 

Always better with a freezing cold can of regular coke. Has to be a can .  Worked at treat when I was twenty livening me up to go and play the old Sunday league.  Would probably poo my pants now

15 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Not sure what his problem is. Many a time I've watched Match of the Day on a Sunday morning whilst consuming the previous nights curry/kebab/pizza. Never been a problem for me. 

After a night out, I don't get up before 11 if I can help it. I don't really get a hangover as long as I have at least 6 hours.

5 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

After a night out, I don't get up before 11 if I can help it. I don't really get a hangover as long as I have at least 6 hours.

Gotta admit when I was younger I was pretty much the same. I rarely surfaced before lunchtime. Don't know what it is, possibly an age thing but I struggle sleeping in that long. Gotta make the most of the time when you get to my age, I suppose. 

35 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Not drinking enough then ??

Although I have got to an age where if I get more than 6/7 hours I feel hung over even if I didn't drink the night before lol

Archived