Coronavirus

1of4

4 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Yeah, I wasn’t attacking the Tories either. I was just pointing out the rank stupidity of those saying that this is what a Corbyn government would look like, when it’s quite literally what a Johnson government looks like, albeit in one snapshot, probably taken massively out of context (as you point out) in the middle of the biggest health crisis in a generation.

It looks like any aisle at Christmas. Deliver on floor, people open the packaging on floor to get what's sold out during the day and leave rubbish everywhere. 

No big deal. 

It is what a Corbyn government would look like. Do you think waving a red book at people would have stopped them buying multiple packs of poo roll. 

Tbh, I don't think it would look like this. People wouldn't have the money to stockpile. The shelves would be full of fake packaged food and all would be good in the world. 

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Stagtime said:

Yeah mate,  we’re in the Village itself now. Still don’t get the bog roll blues. This sums it up for me.E0C26A69-AD0F-4BE1-85B7-C0C6A969A020.jpeg.f82add689cce65675f35f4cb78bd738d.jpeg

It’s not just bog roll,it was eggs,milk,butter,cereals etc etc.

No shortage just getting the trucks/drivers and logistics to get it out and on the shelves.

I had to smile yesterday,in the midst of the chaos I was talking to Billy Sharp who was looking at pool inflatables?

37 minutes ago, Pastinaak said:

I expect today's briefing to announce that all schools will close on Friday for a month.

Can the Fortnite servers cope?

Xbox Live went down yesterday but has thankfully recovered in time for my month long period of working from home.

22 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

It’s not just bog roll,it was eggs,milk,butter,cereals etc etc.

No shortage just getting the trucks/drivers and logistics to get it out and on the shelves.

I had to smile yesterday,in the midst of the chaos I was talking to Billy Sharp who was looking at pool inflatables?

Not a patio set???

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Yeah, I wasn’t attacking the Tories either. I was just pointing out the rank stupidity of those saying that this is what a Corbyn government would look like, when it’s quite literally what a Johnson government looks like, albeit in one snapshot, probably taken massively out of context (as you point out) in the middle of the biggest health crisis in a generation.

I'm not even as mad at Boris as some folk are.  Yes he should've been more proactive in border control and the misinformation isn't helping, but it's his predecessors and their austerity cuts that means the NHS won't cope.  When you add that into the whole Brexit thing, David Cameron should be on trial for amount of damage he's done to the country.  The utter Bamford!!

12 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

The problem is that they work alongside Johnson and Johnson, or did, for the development of specific flu vaccines.  If that's still the case I can't see this wouldn't happen.  It would probably be a huge own goal relations wise with future cash coming in, but the billions they would be paid they probably won't give a hoot.

The problem is people with a political agenda, turning snippets of information and  half truths in to something that’s suits their political ideals. Sow dissension make us all hate each other. Shameful. 

2 hours ago, Norman said:

It looks like any aisle at Christmas. Deliver on floor, people open the packaging on floor to get what's sold out during the day and leave rubbish everywhere. 

No big deal. 

It is what a Corbyn government would look like. Do you think waving a red book at people would have stopped them buying multiple packs of poo roll. 

Tbh, I don't think it would look like this. People wouldn't have the money to stockpile. The shelves would be full of fake packaged food and all would be good in the world. 

1 hour ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

I don't care if the store has been ransacked by Vikings …

you aren't going home until you've refilled the bread and faced up the hair spray.

Be gentle, some Normans might count themselves as Vikings.

Had some good information this week re coronavirus from my doctor

It is important to look after your immune system,it is important to take vitamin C ,vit D3 and zinc all available from Holland and Barrett,they also stock a product called Sambucol,a ready made immune system supplement

If you have anyone near and dear over 60 years old please tell them

The more we can do to protect each other the better

Archived