Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Richard246 said:

Are we expecting 2 in or more anyone have the answers??

i am thinking only 2 more in.

Trampie’s adamant on four in. Two perms, two loans. One with an option to buy.

Hes been on the sauce all day now though. He’s currently screaming that he wants it out with Big Bad Barry.

Mind you he also seems equally obsessed with ‘Bake Off’. He’s been going on about Mel and Sue all day.

Make of that what you will.

11 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Hes been on the sauce all day now though. He’s currently screaming that he wants it out with Big Bad Barry.

Mind you he also seems equally obsessed with ‘Bake Off’. He’s been going on about Mel and Sue all day.

Whom is this tramp everyone talks about? ?

7 hours ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

I’ve lost so much interest in the transfer thread due to fake itk ers and countless dissapointments and too many lost hours refreshing the pages for news that I’ve realised now that my main interest in logging on nowadays is seeing how the tramp is...that is how despondent I’ve become ...might chuck a few special brews his way as a thanks for the entertainment and inside knowledge ??

Archived