Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

If he doesn't sign today no chance of him playing Saturday, leaving us with no options what so ever and a team that will struggle to score any goals. 

Him signing today doesn’t mean he’d play anyway! You’d shove someone with no tactical training or game plan into the first game? I wouldn’t. 

2 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Him signing today doesn’t mean he’d play anyway! You’d shove someone with no tactical training or game plan into the first game? I wouldn’t. 

I would when you haven't looked remotely capable of even scoring a single goal in 4 games.

1 minute ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Even if this one is held up and isn't announced soon, I'm really hoping a centre-forward that can hold the ball up can be signed in the next 1-2 days... otherwise I'm tending to agree with your 'struggling to score any goals' view ? 

You would think Derby have had their targets in mind for a while and they have been waiting for the money to be able to strike.

I'm still holding hope we have a triple signing announcement before Saturday, Jozwiak, Byrne and then 1 other.

Even if none of those play and we get beat by Reading, at least we would know the players are in the door.

Saturday is going to be a very tough game, no Chris Martin, Bogle, Waghorn or Lawrence from last season, Yikes.

27 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

The big hit of £25.1m was in 19/20 (as of April 2019), whereas 18/19 was just 4.6m, so will certainly increase if amortisation is recalculated. 29th March 2019, the club make it's P&S submissions for 2019, estimating a P&S loss of £37.7m. I struggle to see the adjusted amortisation being less than £6m.

And our defence will be, that they signed it off - and that we would have sold an asset if they weren't happy with the accounts to be within the limits. They have no argument. 

3 minutes ago, Norman said:

And our defence will be, that they signed it off - and that we would have sold an asset if they weren't happy with the accounts to be within the limits. They have no argument. 

That didn't stop the EFL from charging us for failing the 2018 period. 

Not just sales, but fewer players coming in (Waghorn, Marriott, Jozefzoon, Malone, Evans, Holmes) - there's roughly £5m in amortisation a year from those bought in.

12 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

That didn't stop the EFL from charging us for failing the 2018 period. 

Not just sales, but fewer players coming in (Waghorn, Marriott, Jozefzoon, Malone, Evans, Holmes) - there's roughly £5m in amortisation a year from those bought in.

We wouldn't necessarily need to go for the straight line approach anyway. 

239) It was common ground between the parties that the approach to amortisation adopted by the club is not the saem as the approach adopted by other clubs; indeed, in the EFL's experience it is unique:

a) the vast majority of other clubs approached amortisation of player registrations on a straight line basis i.e. as set out in paragraph 55 (a) above. 

b) As emerged in cross-examination of Professor Pope by reference to various academic articles, some clubs do adopt (or appear to adopt, based on information available from sources such as filed financial statements) approaches other than the straight line approach, although none adopt the approach used by the club. 

I'm still fairly confident this will be thrown out on the basis that a) not all clubs follow the same approach and b) it's a fairly standard accounting practice. The conclusion stated: 

258) Given our findings that: 

a) the club allocated the depreciable ammount of the capitalised costs of player registrations over their useful lives on a systematic basis, and 

b) the club's amortisation polic reflected the pattern in which it expected to consume the future econmoic benefits of those player registrations, and 

c) the club was able to determine that pattern reliably 

it follows that in our view the club's amortisation policy is not contrary to the requirements of FRS 102. 

Jóźwiak's departure is a matter of a few days

Tomasz Rząsa admitted that kamil Jóźwiak's transfer is close to being finalised. It will be English Derby County, who on Monday sold their pupils Jayden Bogle and Max Lowe to Sheffield United and raised the missing money for the Cash Transfer of the Polish representative.

- The club to which Kamil can go, of course, I will not confirm. We will also see how long the negotiations will take, but it is most likely a matter of a few days. The transfer window is open until 5 October, so we still have some time. Kamil played more than 100 games in Lech, developed a lot and joined the Polish national team. He had a word that if there was a satisfactory offer for him in this window, he would be able to continue his career abroad. We know he can handle it. We were preparing for his departure. Hence the aforementioned transfer of Jan Sykory, who is supposed to help us replace Kamil from the place - he adds.

Kolejorz has long been very keen on bringing in a Czech helper (negotiations on his introduction took place already in the winter). Therefore, Lech, without waiting for the sale of Gumny or Jóźwiak, decided to pay Slavia Prague about one million euros.

Just now, Ambitious said:

We wouldn't necessarily need to go for the straight line approach anyway. 

The common methods are based on straight-line. Adjustments are sometimes made when a contract extension is signed, and often impaired on relegation or serious injury.

Just now, Ambitious said:

I'm still fairly confident this will be thrown out on the basis that a) not all clubs follow the same approach and b) it's a fairly standard accounting practice. The conclusion stated: 

I can't see much coming from the appeal myself - a slight chance we'll get a small fine.

I expect clubs to vote through a change in rules to use a commonly used policy

https://gloswielkopolski.pl/lech-poznan-co-z-transferem-kamila-jozwiaka-do-anglii-kolejorz-twardo-negocjuje-z-Derby-county/ar/c2-15169614

In essence, personal terms are sorted, but since we've received big bucks out of Bogle and Lowe, and Jozwiak's performances in the Nations League games, Poznan have raised their asking price.

Hence, we'll put pressure on, by looking elsewhere. I'm sure the player/agent won't be happy either, so they'll put the pressure on too.

3 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

https://gloswielkopolski.pl/lech-poznan-co-z-transferem-kamila-jozwiaka-do-anglii-kolejorz-twardo-negocjuje-z-Derby-county/ar/c2-15169614

In essence, personal terms are sorted, but since we've received big bucks out of Bogle and Lowe, and Jozwiak's performances in the Nations League games, Poznan have raised their asking price.

Hence, we'll put pressure on, by looking elsewhere. I'm sure the player/agent won't be happy either, so they'll put the pressure on too.

I find it hard to believe it wasn't mentioned in discussions we were waiting for player sales, so I doubt the fees we have received altered it. The good international performance, maybe. That said, I'm still expecting it to get over the line at some point.

46 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Teamtalk - with regards to attacking creativity mate - you are the plan - Fill yer boots

Archived