Harry and Meghan

RamNut

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Alpha said:

I can see why people like and dislike the Royals

I can't see how anyone can think the way our media lay into them (or anyone else) is anything like human. 

I know feck all about Meghan but I know she doesn't deserve to have poo written about her by parasites like The Sun and Co. 

Scum of the earth. 

Even tv news is like "yeah it's because of the media a bit but mostly it's somebody else's fault"

No, it's you. It's definitely the media

"Yeah but they are rich init...I wouldn't mind that if I was earning what they are "

Morons of society.  Let's abuse someone and pretend it's okay bevsuse they are well off

26 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

If I'd been him, I'd have waited until I'd acquired enough of the privilege my upbringing could bestow to enable me, as a pig ugly bloke, to marry a woman out of my league, amass a massive wad of cash so that I didn't have to actually do any proper work ever.

Yeah after ten years in the military and setting up various events and charities...

Just now, Van Gritters said:

Does anyone think this is a bit strange. I think he may have had a DNA test. I don’t think he looks anything like his dad or brother. He’s probably realised he doesn’t have to take all the poo.

Yep. That's what I thought. 'This is a nice little earner', he probably thought, 'but I have stashed some away and since I'm not related to any of them, I'm not sticking around.'

59 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

If Andrew was my uncle I think I'd distance myself from my family too.

If Andrew was my uncle I'd make sure I was his favourite nephew.

'What you up to Uncle Andy'?

"Not much, flying down to the Caribbean on my mates jet at the weekend for one of his legendary pool parties, hosted by beautiful scantily clad women around your age".

'Cool, can I come'?

2 hours ago, Van Gritters said:

Does anyone think this is a bit strange. I think he may have had a DNA test. I don’t think he looks anything like his dad or brother. He’s probably realised he doesn’t have to take all the poo.

2CBD283B-4516-4993-B5D9-2D12402E79ED.jpeg

Archived