Harry and Meghan

RamNut

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Highgate said:

Wouldn't that be absolutely essential for anyone who wants to fit in with a royal family ? 

Possibly mate. But claiming all the royalties to pursue their own commercial interests, whilst chinning off the very few responsibilities they do have.. Makes it 100% worse IMO 

Meghan Marcle a 3rd rate American actress who scored the biggest hit of her career by snaring a Prince, Ditched some of her Family, Returned her Wedding ring in the post to her 1st husband, Elbowed the majority of her old friends, She's climbed that ever forbidding ladder of celebrity status, She would walk down any street in the world and not a sole would know her, Today she was another of the most photographed Females in the world.

She new what she was getting into, The master plan was putting in place a plan to fool the Firm, Harry has fell hook line and sinker into the Honey Pot, She fluttered those eyes, Whispered sweat nothings in his ear and he said I'm Yours.

In time to come when she's not getting the attention she craves it'll go tits up.

2 minutes ago, I Bought the Tee Shirt said:

Meghan Marcle a 3rd rate American actress who scored the biggest hit of her career by snaring a Prince, Ditched some of her Family, Returned her Wedding ring in the post to her 1st husband, Elbowed the majority of her old friends, She's climbed that ever forbidding ladder of celebrity status, She would walk down any street in the world and not a sole would know her, Today she was another of the most photographed Females in the world.

She new what she was getting into, The master plan was putting in place a plan to fool the Firm, Harry has fell hook line and sinker into the Honey Pot, She fluttered those eyes, Whispered sweat nothings in his ear and he said I'm Yours.

In time to come when she's not getting the attention she craves it'll go tits up.

Great to read a completely unbiased account when you have such an intimate knowledge of everything that has gone on behind the scenes.

2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Great to read a completely unbiased account when you have such an intimate knowledge of everything that has gone on behind the scenes.

Why thanks for that youth, I like millions get it from the media, All that I've posted is true, It's out there if you care to look.

5 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

To be fair though mate, you've made insinuations about certain royals without knowing behind the scenes, what makes it different from when you do it to anyone else doing it? 

28 minutes ago, I Bought the Tee Shirt said:

Why thanks for that youth, I like millions get it from the media, All that I've posted is true, It's out there if you care to look.

Have you seen how differently the media present Kate and Meghan, even when doing the same thing? 

8D807E6F-2647-4975-8AEB-5E8F1528531A.thumb.jpeg.bd74a6e5b95859bcd35d306e6eb2a9cc.jpeg

B5E24B5B-C081-440B-9D94-0E1CC95E71F6.jpeg.f8df089b5397b92ef31a82e9bf74cf1c.jpeg

0810AE6C-E94E-4E0A-8118-9879961AEE6F.thumb.jpeg.375f119c1d20f035751584891e424875.jpeg

26 minutes ago, Andicis said:

To be fair though mate, you've made insinuations about certain royals without knowing behind the scenes, what makes it different from when you do it to anyone else doing it? 

Fair point. I would argue that there’s strong evidence for Prince Andrew being friends with a convicted sex offender, and decent evidence to suggest that he knew of and partook in the trafficking ring.

Far from concrete, I know, but I think that’s different from presuming to know the personalities and motivations of a woman you’ve never met.

12 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

So everything that's  "out there" is true then?

WOW!!!

12 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

So everything that's  "out there" is true then?

WOW!!!

I wouldn't know, I guess there's alot that's happened in the world to be true, WW1 and WW2 definately happened, I've read reports of Alien landings, But yet to see any evidence, There was an accident on Swarkstone Causeway at the weekend I read it and saw the pictures, I've read reports that Wayne Rooney is earning £92,000 a week, I doubt that's true, You see fella we're all human and we believe or don't believe what we see in print, On TV, Radio, Gossip in the pub, We evaluate what's out there and come to an oppinion, In my oppinion Meghan Markle is for Meghan Markle.....simples really.

45 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Far from concrete, I know, but I think that’s different from presuming to know the personalities and motivations of a woman you’ve never met.

Or heaven forbid posting twitter comments on William having his cake and eating it, Or pointing an accusing finger at Andrew for his alledged misgivings, All without knowing the persons involved....Strange world we live in fella.

6 minutes ago, I Bought the Tee Shirt said:

Or heaven forbid posting twitter comments on William having his cake and eating it, Or pointing an accusing finger at Andrew for his alledged misgivings, All without knowing the persons involved....Strange world we live in fella.

The William thing I'll give you. Those rumours are without evidence, and for me to accuse you of assuming paper talk about Meghan to be true is hypocritical. 

My point still stands about the absolute poo that the media has thrown at her though, particularly in contrast to how they treat Kate.

10 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

The William thing I'll give you. Those rumours are without evidence, and for me to accuse you of assuming paper talk about Meghan to be true is hypocritical. 

My point still stands about the absolute poo that the media has thrown at her though, particularly in contrast to how they treat Kate.

For what it's worth I agree with you, The British press, It's a cess pitt of lies, Vitriol, Double standards, Perphaps Meghan Markle was a little naive in taking up a Royal for her Husband or may be not, Is it a race thing concerning MM or is it that she's not of British stock, I'll go for both.

The Royal family are RICH and POWERFULL with Government backing, Did Dianna die through an accident or was there dark forces behind this, Did Epstien commit suicide or was he topped, Andy is as guilty as a puppy sitting next to a pile of poo, But I have no proof, Only 64 years of lifes ups and downs and one who is not easily swayed by others.

Dodi Fayed was a muslim.

Jeffrey Epstein new too much about Andy.

Makes you wonder aye ?

2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Fair point. I would argue that there’s strong evidence for Prince Andrew being friends with a convicted sex offender, and decent evidence to suggest that he knew of and partook in the trafficking ring.

Not defending either way around, I was more playing devil's advocate on this way, no idea what Meghan's like, nor do I know at all what the royals know. I wouldn't be bold enough to predict one way or another.

I really really hate newspapers.

I don't know how people who write this garbage manage to convince themselves that they aren't Bamfords. They definitely are. 

I'd rather have feck all than make a living as these journalists. Even money couldn't make me feel less of a vile low life piece of poo

13 hours ago, Pastinaak said:

There are some brilliant ones of these - the Lilly one is my favourite! 

Screenshot_20200112-130756_Facebook.thumb.jpg.f6d52b0ae4191bd4689d67ed9fa4c250.jpg

Screenshot_20200112-130916_Facebook.thumb.jpg.ed33c046a76189ecc2fcf59ff179e60e.jpg

Why do they do this? So they literally sit in an office and say, ‘the narrative this week is that Meghan is a bitch, and Kate is the golden girl, all stories must reflect this narrative.’

this is why I basically avoid news. If world war 3 breaks out, I assume someone will let me know. In fact this forum is my only source of news these days. 

Archived