Harry and Meghan

RamNut

The decision to step away from being senior royals.

Good decision. Chose your own life. Step away from this anachronistic institution.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Squid said:

Want my money back for the wedding us taxpayers paid for then.

Maybe controversial but I don't like her.

Especially with how since they got married Harry has been slowly disconnected from his family.

He does have a dodgy uncle she probably wants no connection with

8 minutes ago, Squid said:

Want my money back for the wedding us taxpayers paid for then.

Maybe controversial but I don't like her.

Especially with how since they got married Harry has been slowly disconnected from his family.

a) If Martyn Waghorn, or any other player, cancelled his Derby contract today, he wouldn't have to pay back any of the money he's earned since he's signed. 

b) I don't blame him from disconnecting from that toxic family. They're more concerned about Harry not wanting to be a senior royal than they are about an alleged paedophile in their ranks ffs. People go on about his brother, but if the rumours about William's commitment to his marriage are to be believed, then I don't blame him for going cold on him.

I can see why people like and dislike the Royals

I can't see how anyone can think the way our media lay into them (or anyone else) is anything like human. 

I know feck all about Meghan but I know she doesn't deserve to have poo written about her by parasites like The Sun and Co. 

Scum of the earth. 

Even tv news is like "yeah it's because of the media a bit but mostly it's somebody else's fault"

No, it's you. It's definitely the media

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

a) If Martyn Waghorn, or any other player, cancelled his Derby contract today, he wouldn't have to pay back any of the money he's earned since he's signed. 

b) I don't blame him from disconnecting from that toxic family. They're more concerned about Harry not wanting to be a senior royal than they are about an alleged paedophile in their ranks ffs. People go on about his brother, but if the rumours about William's commitment to his marriage are to be believed, then I don't blame him for going cold on him.

Who is an alleged paedophile?

13 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Who is an alleged paedophile?

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/prince-andrew-and-jeffrey-epstein-documentary_uk_5dad9103e4b08cfcc31ecdbd

'In a legal declaration sworn on 5 February 2015 she wrote: “The third time I had sex with Andy was in an orgy on Epstein’s private island in the US Virgin Islands. I was around 18 at the time. Epstein, Andy, approximately eight other girls, and I had sex together. The other girls all seemed and appeared to be under the age of 18 and didn’t really speak English. Epstein laughed about the fact they couldn’t really communicate, saying that they are the “easiest” girls to get along with.”'

That's an allegation of paedophilia. Regardless, there's stronger evidence to suggest that he utilised his mate's sex trafficking ring, whatever the age of the girls.

35 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/prince-andrew-and-jeffrey-epstein-documentary_uk_5dad9103e4b08cfcc31ecdbd

'In a legal declaration sworn on 5 February 2015 she wrote: “The third time I had sex with Andy was in an orgy on Epstein’s private island in the US Virgin Islands. I was around 18 at the time. Epstein, Andy, approximately eight other girls, and I had sex together. The other girls all seemed and appeared to be under the age of 18 and didn’t really speak English. Epstein laughed about the fact they couldn’t really communicate, saying that they are the “easiest” girls to get along with.”'

That's an allegation of paedophilia. Regardless, there's stronger evidence to suggest that he utilised his mate's sex trafficking ring, whatever the age of the girls.

If sleeping with someone under the age of 18 is paedophilia I imagine there are quite a lot of paedophiles on here too.

36 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

It is an allegation that may or may not be true, but it is not an allegation of paedophilia @DarkFruitsRam7. Paedophilia is a sexual interest in prepubescent children, not girls, or boys, around the age of 18. 

5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

If sleeping with someone under the age of 18 is paedophilia I imagine there are quite a lot of paedophiles on here too.

Apologies, just checked and found out that the age of consent in the US Virgin Islands is 16, not 18. Stating that there are allegations of paedophilia, as far as I'm aware, is wrong. Let me rephrase then:

'They're more concerned about Harry not wanting to be a senior royal than they are about someone in their ranks utilising a sex trafficking ring ffs.'

1 minute ago, ilkleyram said:

It is an allegation that may or may not be true, but it is not an allegation of paedophilia @DarkFruitsRam7. Paedophilia is a sexual interest in prepubescent children, not girls, or boys, around the age of 18. 

Fair enough. The allegation would be of child sexual abuse then, though see above.

3 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Yep. My thoughts too.

If you leave your employment, you don't get to keep the company car. 

If they truly want to leave as royals and become "financially independant", then they absolutely shouldn't have that fancy cottage the public paid for, or money from the royal purse. 

1 minute ago, Red_Dawn said:

Yep. My thoughts too.

If you leave your employment, you don't get to keep the company car. 

If they truly want to leave as royals and become "financially independant", then they absolutely shouldn't have that fancy cottage the public paid for, or money from the royal purse. 

I think you misunderstood the first part of my post. My point was on salary, but yours is valid on any extras received in the course of employment.

I’m always going to be biased against the Royal Family though and will support those who want out.

Archived