The Politics Thread 2020

G STAR RAM

55 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Land of Hope and Glory, Rule Britannia, pictures of Churchill? 

Is this how grounded Brexiteers are?

Depressing.

Police fighting against their own fire fighters is depressing.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/1235494/emmanuel-macron-news-france-protests-riots-pensions-yellow-vests-uk-brexit-latest/amp

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boris is doing the right things and I think his outlook is what we have been missing. The time for constant moaning and criticism needs to come to an end. I don't like everything, but there comes a point when it's better to support someone for positive changes than to be like building 100 new schools is awful, we need 105 new schools...

For me, I'm not personally a fan of HS2. The speculation is this government will push it through as soon as possible instead of these absolutely outrageous timelines and also get on top of the cost. Supporting this with other transportation infrastructure upgrades and i think what's really never discussed enough, unlocking the potential of areas close to the hubs. Resulting in multiple multi billion pound projects at and near every hub. 

Get behind and support the things you like.

17 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Police fighting against miners was just as depressing.

Reading all the left wing propaganda on this forum is even more depressing so off to my local pub for a beer.

If only i had a bulldog, union flag, tattoo, pot belly and a black shirt I could live up to the imaginary stereotype that left wing people love it hate and have a real Brexit party. 

No hair well.....saying nothing about that.

4 minutes ago, cstand said:

Reading all the left wing propaganda on this forum is even more depressing so off to my local pub for a beer.

If only i had a bulldog, union flag, tattoo, pot belly and a black shirt I could live up to the imaginary stereotype that left wing people love it hate and have a real Brexit party. 

No hair well.....saying nothing about that.

You sound a bit paranoid

14 minutes ago, sage said:

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/racist-poster-put-up-in-norwich-tower-block-1-6494242

It's depressing that some people feel emboldened to do stuff like this. 

Council block probably some Labour supporting dole dosser got one round my way never done a days work nothing wrong with him lived on benefits for years been told he now has a Nazi emblem tattooed on his chest. 

1 minute ago, cstand said:

Council block probably some Labour supporting dole dosser got one round my way never done a days work nothing wrong with him lived on benefits for years been told he now has a Nazi emblem tattooed on his chest. 

Yes I imagine the perpetrator is one of those 'Labour supporting Nazis'

1 hour ago, sage said:

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/racist-poster-put-up-in-norwich-tower-block-1-6494242

It's depressing that some people feel emboldened to do stuff like this. 

Last night after the game I called into my Fish n Chip shop, I ordered Fish n Chips in English, It was served to me by an English Women speaking English, The Potatoes were King Edwards from Lincoln in England, The Cod was caught in British waters and landed in Grimsby England, I put on Sarsons Vinager which was founded in London England in1794 by an English Man, It was wrapped up in an English newspaper, And I paid in English money.

I can't find any news article that says this English fish n chip shop is racist.

11 minutes ago, I Bought the Tee Shirt said:

Last night after the game I called into my Fish n Chip shop, I ordered Fish n Chips in English, It was served to me by an English Women speaking English, The Potatoes were King Edwards from Lincoln in England, The Cod was caught in British waters and landed in Grimsby England, I put on Sarsons Vinager which was founded in London England in1794 by an English Man, It was wrapped up in an English newspaper, And I paid in English money.

I can't find any news article that says this English fish n chip shop is racist.

Did you read the letter?

“We do not tolerate people speaking other languages”

”you infected this once great country”

”return to [your country]” if you speak another language

”evolve or leave”

31 minutes ago, I Bought the Tee Shirt said:

confused what are you doing GIF

On 30/01/2020 at 19:22, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Who will win this particular battle then? Us or one of the most powerful nations on the planet? This will be one of many and the concessions will almost entirely go one way.

Project fear innit.

"Brexit: US insists chlorinated chicken must be on menu in any UK trade agreement"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-chlorinated-chicken-us-trade-deal-boris-johnson-pompeo-trump-a9310081.html

You dont have to eat it though do you?

Archived