Who was the fella next to Morris ?

Charlie George

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, goldstar said:

Tell me Marriott is staying! 

I’ve not heard one way or another on Marriott. We’re in the market for a “goalscorer”, so if that’s a striker, then it may suggest Marriott is leaving. But it could be someone else like Martin, I haven’t heard anything on outs other than Paterson’s loan being cancelled, but we knew that was going to happen. Believe @Sparkle mentioned he heard Billy Sharp was a target the other day. I wasn’t given a name, but that fits with everything I was told.

Just now, Millenniumram said:

I’ve not heard one way or another on Marriott. We’re in the market for a “goalscorer”, so if that’s a striker, then it may suggest Marriott is leaving. But it could be someone else like Martin, I haven’t heard anything on outs other than Paterson’s loan being cancelled, but we knew that was going to happen. Believe @Sparkle mentioned he heard Billy Sharp was a target the other day. I wasn’t given a name, but that fits with everything I was told.

Thanks! Hope we keep him and he and Rooney form a great partnership. He could still do wonders for us. 

Just now, Paul71 said:

Jeff??

The very same. Jeff Hendrix, commonly known as his role as a Irish anti Michael Jackson.

Case solved, lock the thread and don't pay attention to earlier posts about Jerome. That's just lazy linking without any cognitive input.

Archived