Who was the fella next to Morris ?

Charlie George

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I recognise him.... but Cameron Jerome it definitely isn’t ?

I remember seeing a goal of his over in Turkey from this season and he's now sporting a similar hairstyle to the gentleman next to Mel. Not sure why he'd be over here though (although he did miss their last game which was yesterday).

Bu85mN_u6kJknLUNoPrE4cdvhNc4X8hW9_Dhhscf

13 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

I remember seeing a goal of his over in Turkey from this season and he's now sporting a similar hairstyle to the gentleman next to Mel. Not sure why he'd be over here though (although he did miss their last game which was yesterday).

Bu85mN_u6kJknLUNoPrE4cdvhNc4X8hW9_Dhhscf

poo he does look different! I can see why some thought it could be him now, but I still don’t think it is

9 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

You know everybody. Must be somebody from your gym, post office but will definitely somebody with a rumour. 

Gym?! You’ve definitely got the wrong man there! I’m a right lazy bamford!

And FWIW, I know who I need to know. Told you all Clarke would be back today. I just don’t post everything because I wouldn’t want to jeopardise any ongoing negotiations.

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

And FWIW, I know who I need to know. Told you all Clarke would be back today. I just don’t post everything because I wouldn’t want to jeopardise any ongoing negotiations.

Tell me Marriott is staying! 

Archived