Promotion

Yani P

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If only we had held on when we went 1 nil up against Luton, or even when we made it 2-2.

If only Waghorn sticks his 2 penalties away.

If only Waghorn had equalised against QPR.

We have been so close this season.

Itll be sickening if we end up 2 or 3 points outside the playoffs.

Barnsley late goal aswell 

On 08/02/2020 at 17:30, David said:

Do-do-do. Come on and do the Cocu
Do-do-do. It's Cocu night for sure

It's Cocu It's Cocu night so join the party everyone. The night has just begun
And we're all having fun tonight

happy golden girls GIF by TV Land

Thought it was more like :

You put your left back in, you take your left back out, you sign a Kieran Dowell and you always leave him out 

Only joking love Cocu ☺️

8 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If only we had held on when we went 1 nil up against Luton, or even when we made it 2-2.

I'd argue it would be a huge relief. The absolute worst thing that could happen is for us to sneak into the playoffs.

Going up with this squad would be a disaster. Going into a play off battle would delay next season prep and plans by a month and then you have the negativity that the the three unsuccessful clubs deal with.

The remaining few games will be great to highlight exactly what we need to change to be successful next year.

2 new keepers, pace on several positions, creativity similar to DH.

And we need as much time as possible to prepare that.

8 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Don’t think we will get that close. We would need to win most of our matches to get to around 6th position. We won’t be anywhere near unless a Liverpool style run of form. 

36 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

I'd argue it would be a huge relief. The absolute worst thing that could happen is for us to sneak into the playoffs.

Going up with this squad would be a disaster. Going into a play off battle would delay next season prep and plans by a month and then you have the negativity that the the three unsuccessful clubs deal with.

The remaining few games will be great to highlight exactly what we need to change to be successful next year.

Fair point.

Promotion would actually derail the vision by Morris of having a squad of academy players, as we would need to spend millions upon millions to have any chance of competing blocking the way for many of the youngsters.

Hopefully next season the likes of Sibley, Whittaker, Knight and Bird will be regulars and players like Archie Brown, JML, JHI etc will be banging on the door.

1 hour ago, Theres’s Only Wan Chope said:

Don’t think we will get that close. We would need to win most of our matches to get to around 6th position. We won’t be anywhere near unless a Liverpool style run of form. 

I thought we'd stopped losing every away game 3-0.

2 hours ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

You are Billy Davies and I claim my ten pounds 

2 hours ago, Richard246 said:

Some of the attacking play yesterday was excellent.I was thinking Holmes in that team could of been amazing so if the confidence gets up and anything can happen.

And we have the amazing Wayne Rooney.

i will have some of whatever your on

Sith Happens
9 minutes ago, Seaside Sam said:

i will have some of whatever your on

Why whats wrong with what he said?

Sith Happens
Just now, Seaside Sam said:

did i say anything was wrong with it?

Sorry, just read your comment as asking what he was on as to suggest that to be the case...apologies if not but when its suggested someone is on something when making a comment its usually to suggest that their comment is on the side of bonkers.

Was just thinking to myself though probably out of reach of the play offs is there anybody in there we would fear ? Given how we are shaping up as a team/ squad would we feel confident to play football against anybody up there ? Unlike the rowett roll over v fulham

16 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Don't worry, that won't happen.

Archived