Promotion

Yani P

Sith Happens

Just imagine if we can have a decent run this month, and forest continue to implode...could be a huge six pointer on the 4th....

Ok, getting carried away but having had it dished out to me all season at work oh it would be so nice.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just think the momentum we would have gained, from our best side beating or even losing valiantly on Thursday night against Man U. Instead we have the deflation of several first team players who feel robbed of a chance to shine and the rest , deflated after being outclassed   I thought Cocu would have learned after his crass decision at Forest, followed by the drubbing at Brentford.  It obviously not, it appears 

7 minutes ago, 1967RAMS said:

Just think the momentum we would have gained, from our best side beating or even losing valiantly on Thursday night against Man U. Instead we have the deflation of several first team players who feel robbed of a chance to shine and the rest , deflated after being outclassed   I thought Cocu would have learned after his crass decision at Forest, followed by the drubbing at Brentford.  It obviously not, it appears 

Let it lie mate, let it lie.

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, 1967RAMS said:

I have just gone from

unnamed.jpg.8c8235924384f2bac8c7f2d366f006d1.jpg

To

tenor.gif.76d5e5f8beb55b40f3ee9a30306476bb.gif

12 minutes ago, 1967RAMS said:

How do you know any players are deflated?? and would they be fresh enough for a game a few days later ??? you don't know any of this and you're presuming....so what will you say if players come back on sunday and we win to put us only 5 points outside play offs......bet you won't post Cocu got it right.....negative crap

My eyes lit up when I saw this thread, it’s not just me clapping then! Read several pages ago ‘we’re eight points off POs’. Well tomorrow, against a tough opponent in the mix too, boys and ‘girls’, thats for you @angieram , a victory sees us 5 (FIVE) tiny points off that sixth spot. Oh yes it is indeed the hope that kills ya. But what a way to go ......fall fail GIF

26 minutes ago, Richard246 said:

Win Tomorrow and there is no doubt it’s  on Wow could be down to 5 points

Did you know that your username is actually the same number of likes you've accumulated so far on this forum how uncanny is that? 

Unless you get another like and that's that knackered 

Sith Happens

Imagine how deflated we would all be had Cocu played his supposed strongest team and we had lost 5-0.

No one has a clue what the score would have been.

As a fan i dont feel deflated, i feel encouraged that the younger players went toe to toe with Man Utd and didnt look out of place. I am sure no one likes losing but i didnt leave that game on thursday feeling down. A little more luck and the result could have been very different.

I think those players having that experience will benefit us more in the coming weeks than having gone with a 'safe' selection.

The one thing that could be either a blessing or a curse for us is that we play eight of the current top 10 in our run-in.

So if we do go on a winning run, the impact it will have on the promotion picture will be very favourable for us.

It’s still a huge long shot and I wouldn’t really entertain it until we have at least been able to win 3-4 on the spin.

But it only takes one result to start a run...

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Did you know that your username is actually the same number of likes you've accumulated so far on this forum how uncanny is that? 

Unless you get another like and that's that knackered 

I just had to give him a like cause im a big spoil sport ?

32 minutes ago, 1967RAMS said:

We didn’t lose valiantly???????

I must have been at a different game!

2 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

We didn’t lose valiantly???????

I must have been at a different game!

I want to know who the "several" first team players who were left out are. I can only think of Clarke, seeing as Wisdom was ill, Martin is in and out of the team regularly and Roos & Hamer have played a similar number of games this season.

2 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I want to know who the "several" first team players who were left out are. I can only think of Clarke & Martin, seeing as Wisdom was ill and Roos & Hamer have played a similar number of games this season.

Are you saying they aren’t allowed an opinion???????   

image.gif.056e08bf2188cd6512baa604efd135b9.gif

Archived