Promotion

Yani P

1 hour ago, Dimmu said:

Forget the promotion already. We are going to Europe through FA cup!

Or do you brexiters even wanna get there?! ?  

We,re banning Europeans from travelling here so we automatically win the home ties.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still believe there will be loads of strange results like Forest getting stuffed 3-0 at home tonight. 

We have to win a few though to have any chance and put the pressure on. We have Preston away at the end of the month. That is just a massive game. 

6 minutes ago, Yani P said:

I still believe there will be loads of strange results like Forest getting stuffed 3-0 at home tonight. 

We have to win a few though to have any chance and put the pressure on. We have Preston away at the end of the month. That is just a massive game. 

Win the next 3 and things will look very interesting.

Blackburn game will be very difficult, especially if Lawrence is out, but I just have this crazy feeling that after the ridiculousness that has been THIS SEASON, things are coming together and we will take it right to the wire.

We may just miss out and we rue dropped points against Luton, Fulham etc, but we will make a good go of it!

We need to put a winning run together.

You can’t expect to be in the play off hunt if on average you win one, lose one, draw one, and fail to build any momentum.

Personally, I feel this ship had sailed months ago. It’s still mathematically possible of course, but you are better off saving yourself the disappointment.

The injuries to Holmes and Lawrence, and Martin being in and out of the side has probably put an end to any slim hopes we have.

For me, it’s all about ending the season with some promising signs and some encouraging results and performances.

Let Sheffield Wednesday away be the first of many.

We have no chance of making the playoffs, enjoy the rest of the season. Good results against Forest and Leeds then look forward to next season with a full transfer window and pre season for Phil........COYR!!!!! 

The 'experts' on TV seem to think Millwall have a real chance of making the playoffs and they might be right. Beat Blackburn on Sunday and we go to Millwall next week where a win puts us level on points with them.

Yes it's ifs, buts and maybes.........even though I doubt it, you never know 

On 29/02/2020 at 23:00, RodleyRam said:

We will finish between 8th - 12th before any points reduction which is about right. Given the season we've had off the field of say that was a pretty decent result and gives me some optimism for the future. Decent blend of youth and experience emerging and hopefully we will have the finances to make a couple of decent signings to make a genuine go of it next season. Up the Rams

We will finish 13th. But positives for next year in the form of Bird, Knight and Sibley. Will the EFL pess on our cheps though?? 

If results went our way we could be 5 points off the play offs by Mon.. With teams in the mix to play against. 

So, its definitely possible. 

Winning 1 game in every 3 tells the real story though. 

We haven't got what it takes to go on the run we need and we aren't good enough for me to feel we deserve to go up... There is always hope and that's the life of the football fan....unfulfilled hope!! 

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, Carnero said:

As it stands we're 5 points off 6th if we win tomorrow ??

As it stands we are 8 points off 6th if we lose tomorrow....

Oh wait...i havent got the hang of this....as you were. ?

Archived