Promotion

Yani P

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 1967RAMS said:

Just think the momentum we would have gained, from our best side beating or even losing valiantly on Thursday night against Man U. Instead we have the deflation of several first team players who feel robbed of a chance to shine and the rest , deflated after being outclassed   I thought Cocu would have learned after his crass decision at Forest, followed by the drubbing at Brentford.  It obviously not, it appears 

Or the loss of momentum and confidence had the so called strongest team been well beaten? 

1 hour ago, 1967RAMS said:

Just think the momentum we would have gained, from our best side beating or even losing valiantly on Thursday night against Man U. Instead we have the deflation of several first team players who feel robbed of a chance to shine and the rest , deflated after being outclassed   I thought Cocu would have learned after his crass decision at Forest, followed by the drubbing at Brentford.  It obviously not, it appears 

You mean like last season when they all played and beat United and we're all hyped up them promptly lost to Bolton and drew the two after that

1 hour ago, SKRam said:

My eyes lit up when I saw this thread, it’s not just me clapping then! Read several pages ago ‘we’re eight points off POs’. Well tomorrow, against a tough opponent in the mix too, boys and ‘girls’, thats for you @angieram , a victory sees us 5 (FIVE) tiny points off that sixth spot. Oh yes it is indeed the hope that kills ya. But what a way to go ......fall fail GIF

Thank you; I am not alone on here, though. 

12 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

I think the frustrating aspect is that this year there is no team likely to be in the playoffs that we couldn’t beat.

Even the ones going up automatically aren’t that great.

Weakest championship I can remember for a while.

And you are 14th in it.

You must be a good side

Archived