Morgan Fox

Nuwtfly

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, the classic a player Is doing well so let’s link him to every club under the sun article. Undoubtedly a load of utter ********. I would probably take him if it wasn’t though. He’s struck me as being a pretty good player whenever I’ve seen him, and I’ve heard good things about his form this season. While it’s not top priority, Lowe is sometimes a bit shaky defensively, and Malone is having a shocking season, so a more reliable left back wouldn’t necessarily go amiss. Have to move some on though.

8 minutes ago, SecretDave said:

Crazy move if we go for him. He's primarily a left back, which is probably the one position we have the highest choice of players in - Malone, Lowe, Forsyth, Buchanen and even Shinnie can play there! 

Malone = crap, Fozzy- broken, Lowe - not good enough, Buchanan - young man who could do with a loan 

5 hours ago, SecretDave said:

Crazy move if we go for him. He's primarily a left back, which is probably the one position we have the highest choice of players in - Malone, Lowe, Forsyth, Buchanen and even Shinnie can play there! 

So nailed on then? 

Agree that Malone isn't playing to the right standard, Fozzy will never be a left back again (I don't want him at CB either after Sheff Wed).

There were rumors in the summer window that both Celtic and Rangers were after Lowe. Maybe Cocu doesn't see a future for him here or thinks he can cash in. 

Buchanan is a year or two away, I think.

So, not our top priority but not impossible.

9 hours ago, Van Cone De Head said:

The Wendies I work with.will ferrell lol GIF

I’d rather spend the money signing an actual Fox.

Reminds me of that bonnet I had made from fox fur. Many moons ago when we moved to Scotland, my mate asked me where I was off to. I said Elgin. He said wear the fox hat.

18 hours ago, U.M. said:

Agree that Malone isn't playing to the right standard, Fozzy will never be a left back again (I don't want him at CB either after Sheff Wed).

There were rumors in the summer window that both Celtic and Rangers were after Lowe. Maybe Cocu doesn't see a future for him here or thinks he can cash in. 

I'm not sure it's Cocu not wanting one of the other - I think it's horses for courses here - Lowe is better (IMO) defender and provides a little more solidity but then Malone can cross (something which Lowe and Bogle seem to struggle with)

Fox being linked with everyone under the sun on Google (Blackburn, Forest and West Brom on the top page) so I imagine this is his agent drumming up rumours ahead of a contract negotiation

On 16/12/2019 at 11:20, jimbobram said:

Malone = crap, Fozzy- broken, Lowe - not good enough, Buchanan - young man who could do with a loan 

Malone and Lowe are both decent, if the team as a whole starts playing better you will see them start playing better. Yes, Buchanan would benefit from a loan, maybe not until the summer though.

Not players we need to replace or get rid of.

Can you imagine 20,000 people signing

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!

Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!
Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!
Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow!

Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!
Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!
Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho!

Joff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff!
Tchoff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff!
Joff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff!

Ja-chacha-chacha-chacha-chow!

Chacha-chacha-chacha-chow!

Chacha-chacha-chacha-chow!"

Fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow!

A-hee-ahee ha-hee!
A-hee-ahee ha-hee!
A-hee-ahee ha-hee!

A-oo-oo-oo-ooo!
Woo-oo-oo-ooo! 

Not sure if that makes me want him or not. 

If it makes no sense you're obviously old. 

Archived