V Blackburn (A) Matchday Thread

peachmyster
Message added by Day

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we're playing Malone, who has been awful, instead of Lowe. Waghorn on his own up top who has not been good for weeks, and Dowell who has barely made appearances and when he has he's not been any good. That team is not filling me with confidence

Just now, RiddingsRam said:

Is that a 3-4-3 ? 

Hamer

Wizz.           Curtis.     Fozzy 

Bogle.      Dowell.     Bielik.        Malone

Holmes.  Waghorn.  Lawrence 

??

No

Hamer

Wisdom Davies Forsyth Malone

Bielik Holmes

Bogle Dowell Lawrence 

Waghorn 

is what it’ll be. Heart sank when I saw that team.

I hate to say it but it’s a massive concern that it’s the first week of December and it’s not obvious to anyone what system we are setting up with.

Is it 3-4-3, 3-4-2-1, 3-5-2, 5-4-1 or 4-2-3-1?

Let’s hope the opposition are just as thrown.

9 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Cause it’s bleeding awful and defensive and just grim. Bogle as right wing was awful last week, and it looks almost certain to be that again

Not won a game away from home since first game, not even as though we are getting close. Can’t defend crosses into box, so maybe try to stop It getting there in the first place.

Could understand the moaning if we had looked good away from PP or even after match if we get beat but for me he has to try and find something that gets a result away from home. Even if it’s a tedious awful ground out nil nil.

When I saw the line up I thought poo, then I tried to see the positive and I thought maybe 3-5-2, and then I saw others saying 3-4-3 and I thought yeah they are right give yourself a slap for being positive!

Archived