v QPR (H) Match Thread

peachmyster

2 minutes ago, RamNut said:

During the gaps in action could you tell us about ed dawes training as a referee and his officiating the under 9s.

just a thought.

I had the misfortune of listening to about 30 mins of RD due to being in the car on Tuesday. I was wondering what the duck I was listening to half the time.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A direct FK aside, this hasn't been a good performance so far. We've been pretty solid in defense but as we've seen in all other games without Bielik, our transitional play is just atrocious. 

He's our most important player, no question. 

Absolutely appalling 1st half performance. Scored out of nothing but completely outplayed by a poor side.

Tough with all the injuries in midfield, but Knight & Sibley have to offer more than Evans. Granted he works hard, but so so limited. Rarely plays forward and just gets himself marked. Holmes been the best player for us next to him.

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Mind we didn’t deserve to be winning, this has been dreadful. People moan about Rowetts football, this is like a Sam Allardyce team. Painful 

We only have Bielik and Huddlestone as midfielders who can get on the ball and control the game... 

Just now, Bob The Badger said:

Him and Shinnie.

Aye - we are worse without Shinnie for sure. It's just that we're relegatable without Bielik ? 

I think the rule on penalties is that the taker can pause DURING the run up, but can’t run all the way to the back, stop and then take the kick. Looking at the replay , he slowed right down one step before kicking it, so I suppose that’s legal. 

Archived