v QPR (H) Match Thread

peachmyster

One thing I've noticed; I don't know if its by luck or by skill but every single QPR clearance has fallen to the feet of a QPR player. Without fail. 

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bob The Badger said:

Firstly, not sure if you're watching the game, but Bogle isn't really playing on the right wing. Wisdom has been outside of him a lot.

Secondly, they're not an absolute mess. We have seen far worse this season and the back line looks to be playing ok.

Thank you for sharing some positive information Bob ?

Perhaps it's just me but maybe Cocu has now tried so many formations and combinations that he's actually forgotten which ones have worked better than others. 

Weimann just scored his 7th of the season which is probably more than he managed in all his time here.

Lawrence lines up to shoot from 35 yards with a FK. Lays it off to Holmes who was not even remotely expecting it. His shot is deflected out for a corner. Looked like Lawrence had just passed the ball to someone waiting in the queue at Birds.

Corner is headed clear. Back out to lawrence on the left, but Forsyths cross is awful and play breaks down with a foul on QPR.

Derby flowing attack sees two shots blocked. Out for a corner.

Bogle involved in advanced play a lot today. 

Lawrence corner is passed deep to Marriott, who volleys first time but lifts it just over the bar. Training ground-looking. 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Lawrence lines up to shoot from 35 yards with a FK. Lays it off to Holmes who was not even remotely expecting it. His shot is deflected out for a corner. Looked like Lawrence had just passed the ball to someone waiting in the queue at Birds.

Corner is headed clear. Back out to lawrence on the left, but Forsyths cross is awful and play breaks down with a foul on QPR.

How is it that someone is not expecting the ball? One of the very few things a professional footballer needs to do is expect the ball. Piss poor.

1 minute ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

How is it that someone is not expecting the ball? One of the very few things a professional footballer needs to do is expect the ball. Piss poor.

While I agree; the last thing anyone expects is a Lawrence pass in that situation ? 

Tbf Holmes did control it and get a shot away. It wasn't a complete mess. 

A Derby attack breaks down. The fans seem to be blaming Evans, but I blame Marriott who came towards the ball as if Evans wasn't going to reach it, so when he did he had no options. 

Just now, Louby said:

Any one tell me how our keeper is doing? Was it the right decision to bench Roos ? 

Similar to Roos at the minute. Made a couple of decent saves but struggling with crosses. They've put a good 2 or 3 corners right under the crossbar and Hamer hasn't been able to claim them.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

A Derby attack breaks down. The fans seem to be blaming Evans, but I blame Marriott who came towards the ball as if Evans wasn't going to reach it, so when he did he had no options. 

Yeah Marriotts rum wasn’t great but he could have put the player on the left (wags????) into space but turned back and the went for a sideways pass

2 minutes ago, robglosta said:

Any idea which country to visit to watch this on RamsTV? ?

I can't answer that question.

But to answer a completely different question; no-one's bought the rights to this game in the Netherlands.

Archived