v QPR (H) Match Thread

peachmyster

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ranged shot saved by Hamer after QPR's pressure was allowed to continue by Lawrence. Getting our foot through/on the ball in defensive situations has been a challenge so far.

Mine is not a stream, it's live TV in Russia ?

My lady is doing a great job of translating the commentary.

Back to the game, what a goal from Waghorn!!!!!!! Tom thinks he is Ronaldo but seriously Waghorns free kick on this occasion was really Ronaldo like

More:great save by Hamer and while he didn't catch, he actually pushed it to the side and not back into the middle of the goal. Good stuff

Good play from Derby started by Holmes. Cross from Malone is deflected into the air by a defender and Waghorns header is on target, but lacks power. 

QPR not creating anything, but we're struggling to get play out of our half at the moment. 

As I write that, an excellent Hamer save knocks a shot destined for the bottom corner just wide. The ref doesnt see the touch, and Hamer relinquishes all claim of the save. Goal kick. 

An excellent Lawrence cross from the right wing is inches away from finding one of Waggy or Marriott. Derby maintaining pressure at QPRs box. 

Ends with an overhit cross from deep by Malone. Some decent play in that minute or so. 

11v10 for a while there, QPR work an opening but shoot wide.

Tom Lawrence now receiving treatment. He's holding his hip and limping as he walks off. 

Archived