Sibley the best!

Brammie Steve

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

I've heard that because it's so close to Christmas, his church won't let him play because he's in the choir.

Don't blame Cocu, blame the Vicar of Sibley ?

I guess the reason you are on here peddling your "humour" is because all the Christmas cracker jokes are printed and installed by now.

The problem at this level will be keeping him on the pitch , the players are obviously fitter and that little bit quicker, hence some of his kamikaze tackling. 
Once he sorts this out I can see a very good future for him. 
Remember seeing him against Coventry a few seasons ago and he put in some great tackles for a young lad .

4 hours ago, Key clubber said:

The problem at this level will be keeping him on the pitch , the players are obviously fitter and that little bit quicker, hence some of his kamikaze tackling. 
Once he sorts this out I can see a very good future for him. 
Remember seeing him against Coventry a few seasons ago and he put in some great tackles for a young lad .

He seems unruffled by intimidating situations. I really like that about him.

• 3 weeks later...

Read this assessment on another site ,made me smile.

Sibley. Quite the opposite of Whittaker. Opposition is opposition. Whether they are 18 year old kids or Premier League players, they are there to be gone past/round, to have the ball taken off them and devil take the hindmost. Has a future but needs to control his temperament/petulance

On 17/12/2019 at 16:09, IslandExile said:

I guess the reason you are on here peddling your "humour" is because all the Christmas cracker jokes are printed and installed by now.

Not very crypt ic, a towering joke, a steeple sense of humour. You are sent to the cloisters, IExile 

Archived