Forest (A) Match Thread

Bubbles

15 minutes ago, Van Gritters said:

It’s going to be a bit of a nightmare getting to Nottingham today. No trains or buses. There is only one road open to get my lads then parts of Derby are closed and it’s going to be difficult to get on to the A610 because Bridge foot at Belper is still closed and the A6 at the Hurt Arms is closed. If Pentagon Island is still closed and Little Eaton Island it’s a road closure nightmare.

Holbrook, Heage, Ripley then down the A610. Stick to the high roads.

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game day, up and going to the merlin to watch it,  about 7 off us going, all those going today do us proud and roar us onto victory, got a great feeling about today, let's get the bragging rights over this international break plenty of time to enjoy it, and have smiles on our faces on Monday at work come Derby let's Do It. 

3 hours ago, Van Gritters said:

It’s going to be a bit of a nightmare getting to Nottingham today. No trains or buses. There is only one road open to get my lads then parts of Derby are closed and it’s going to be difficult to get on to the A610 because Bridge foot at Belper is still closed and the A6 at the Hurt Arms is closed. If Pentagon Island is still closed and Little Eaton Island it’s a road closure nightmare.

Trains are running

They're above us in the table.
They're at Home.
We've been pretty poor on the whole, and atrocious on the road since opening day... but are on the back of a much improved all-round performance last week, with signs that the team is at least starting to gel.

The pressure's off!
I think we may be in for a rather good day all round!

COYRs

……………………………………………………………….
image.png.b8c3b8d03fd505e2930e715af11cbca5.png
May the fallen rest in peace.
May those that return, have the fortune to live in peace.

"He's got a pointy nose, he's got a pointy nose, he's got a pointy nose, wherever he goes, wherever he goes, he's got a pointy nose..........Shinnie, Shinnie!"

Very frosty in Aberdeenshire today, -1, I just popped out and then opted to pop back in again!

Any Rams fans in the area, get yourself in the Commercial Inn, Inverurie, for today's game, should be about 9 of us. 

Hopefully our fans are very vocal before kick off, during the game and after the game and everyone has a great day out.

Give us a big wave for the Sky TV camera's.

D.C.F.C. Love, Life & Unity.

10 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

They're above us in the table.
They're at Home.
We've been pretty poor on the whole, and atrocious on the road since opening day... but are on the back of a much improved all-round performance last week, with signs that the team is at least starting to gel.

The pressure's off!
I think we may be in for a rather good day all round!

COYRs

……………………………………………………………….
image.png.b8c3b8d03fd505e2930e715af11cbca5.png
May the fallen rest in peace.
May those that return, have the fortune to live in peace.

And yet we’re only 4 points off the P word.. ? Mad league this year I’m quietly confident if he picks the same team bar obviously Malone missing...

Archived