Forest (A) Match Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got back from the game and have only just been able bring myself to watch it on sky.

Everything has been kinda covered apart from . .. WTF was Roos doing so far-off his line for the goal.  Mistake from Bogle but Roos ran out. If he was near his line like he should have been, Grabben would’ve had to ...... well I don’t think he would’ve scored. Not saying it’s his fault as Bogle did FU but all to easy for grabben with Roos so far out

I’m more annoyed than I thought I would be 

to have played as well as we did for large chunks of that game to gift wrap the goal to them in the manner we did just really grates on me 

we played some cracking stuff in patches, looked comfortable on the ball and limited them to long range / edge of the box stuff in the main 

then that ... god dam it 

jayden u twonk

11 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

jayden u twonk

That pretty much sums it up for me. 10/10 for use of twonk, underrated word to sum up brainless idiocy.

Just watched the highlights.

It looks like it was an even game settled by one huge defensive error.

It also sounds like we played fairly well but it was just a case of the game coming around too soon for us. Forest have a settled side, unlike us. Maybe we’ll be a bigger threat once we settle down.

If the diamond with Marriott and Martin up top is the plan moving forward, it’s going to take weeks, maybe months before we see it in full flow.

It would also help if we didn’t have incredibly bad luck with injuries.

A disappointing result, but not the time to panic. Let’s see where we are the end of December.

22 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I couldn't even be arsed to watch the game have just seen the "highlights" on Sky.

Knew we wouldn't score. Don't like to be proved right before anyone starts carping on.

Couldn’t be arsed to go to the game or watch it on sky. 

Can be arsed to type that though. Nice contribution as usual.  I could be arsed to go and there were a whole range of emotions today.  Nerves and excitement from the moment I got up to the final whistle.  Great atmosphere in the ground and lots of better football for an away match.

if you can’t be arsed to support your team in any capacity then duck off!!!

4 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Couldn’t be arsed to go to the game or watch it on sky. 

Can be arsed to type that though. Nice contribution as usual.  I could be arsed to go and there were a whole range of emotions today.  Nerves and excitement from the moment I got up to the final whistle.  Great atmosphere in the ground and lots of better football for an away match.

if you can’t be arsed to support your team in any capacity then duck off!!!

Very good. 

watched the game on sky and i think we're showing definite signs of improvement. It's not perfect and it's not where we want it to be but it's certainly getting better. Forest didn't really seem to have much of a sniff at our goal except from a couple of shots outside the area and one corner. On another day we'll win that game 1 or 2-0. We're developing as a side and it's starting to come together. This season i think is a write off, the squad isn't quite good enough and we'll still need a fair few games to really master this new style we're implementing. 

45 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I couldn't even be arsed to watch the game have just seen the "highlights" on Sky.

Knew we wouldn't score. Don't like to be proved right before anyone starts carping on.

And you think any of us are arsed that you've taken your time to come and tell us that?

Archived