Forest (A) Match Thread

Bubbles

2 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Oh the irony.

That's lost on me but so much of your previous posts also have been that's no surprise 

Is helpful to stick with the facts when trying to have a coherent debate and if you provide a quote then are unable to back it up ad verbatim then that detracts oh so very slightly from your argument 

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jourdan said:

I believe @Tyler Durden‘s ’couldn’t be arsed’ comment was not suggesting it wasn’t worth his time.

It seemed to me that he was suggesting that the outcome was predictable and that it would be a painful watch given our poor away form and uninspiring start to the season, so he spared himself the pain?

Personally I didn’t watch the game, but I was teaching and then I had a staff meal to attend.

But I can understand why some fans chose not to even if they were able to.

Hallelujah

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:
4 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

I believe @Tyler Durden‘s ’couldn’t be arsed’ comment was not suggesting it wasn’t worth his time.

It seemed to me that he was suggesting that the outcome was predictable and that it would be a painful watch given our poor away form and uninspiring start to the season, so he spared himself the pain?...

But I can understand why some fans chose not to even if they were able to.

Hallelujah

Do fans only turn up when they are certain of the result then?

The only dissapointing aspect of today is to read on here again our fans choosing to upset other Rams fans over a game of football.

Many folks lost their lives, many folks lost their loved ones in wars to give others a better way of life. Respect to NFFC & DCFC.

Move on, respect one another. D.C.F.C Love, Life & Unity. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

The only dissapointing aspect of today is to read on here again our fans choosing to upset other Rams fans over a game of football.

Many folks lost their lives, many folks lost their loved ones in wars to give others a better way of life. Respect to NFFC & DCFC.

Move on, respect one another. D.C.F.C Love, Life & Unity. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Fair comment am coming off here for the night.

Maybe there's some other posters who should also do the same.

Night 

14 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Do fans only turn up when they are certain of the result then?

Fans turn up when the circumstances are right for them.

I don’t know the poster. I don’t know their circumstances.

I’d love to think every fan is making every effort to back the manager, back the team, and watch or go to every game, but that’s not realistic.

Everyone supports or follows the club in their own way, and it’s not my place to question how much of a fan or supporter this person is.

If the poster feels disillusioned and turned off by how we are doing under Cocu and doesn’t want to watch the games, that’s their prerogative.

5 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

If the poster feels disillusioned and turned off by how we are doing under Cocu and doesn’t want to watch the games, that’s their prerogative.

Didn't say it wasn't. But the self-righteous attitude they have when posting is based on a sense of self-entitlement. Fine be entitled but don't expect to be taken seriously when spouting prolific nonsense about the team you couldn't be bothered to watch.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Didn't say it wasn't. But the self-righteous attitude they have when posting is based on a sense of self-entitlement. Fine be entitled but don't expect to be taken seriously when spouting prolific nonsense about the team you couldn't be bothered to watch.

What absolute twaddle 

We can disagree but im stunned that so called Derby fans have retorted to calling other posters knobs and dheads in here,  disagree and debate but childish name calling no.

13 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I don’t really follow the poster’s posts with interest to know whether they are genuinely self righteous or entitled.

But I don’t see the original post as one that was attempting to trigger people, or what was nonsense about it.

We have picked up 6 points from 24 away from home after today’s game. Prior to today, we had lost three away games and all without scoring.

So maybe the poster was just saying that the result was depressingly predictable?

13 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

So maybe the poster was just saying that the result was depressingly predictable?

Ask him for the lottery numbers for next week.

We played well, with a touch more luck, no injury to Clarke, some shooting boots on, we would have won - not at all depressingly predictable. And if he'd watched then he could have talked more sense.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Ask him for the lottery numbers for next week.

We played well, with a touch more luck, no injury to Clarke, some shooting boots on, we would have won - not at all depressingly predictable. And if he'd watched then he could have talked more sense.

No you are wrong. You should only judge a performance on the result you know. ?

Some also chose to say Night, then like a kid chose to sneak back downstairs to carry on behaving like a spoilt brat.

Oh why and how thousands and thousands of folk were killed and had to go through so much pain for the pain of social media love and all the rest of modern life in the gutter.

D.C.F.C Lest We Forget. All Derby Aren't We?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Archived