Forest (A) Match Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

My point was, that I ignore many posts I don’t agree with but cannot let a negative post from someone who ( in his own words) can’t be arsed to  watch a match because he thinks its not worth there time, when it’s one of the biggest games of the season!!

How can you honestly regard yourself as a fan after your original post? 

Where did I say I didn't consider it to be worth my time to watch the game please in my posts?

Struggling to see where I've posted that at all but don't let the truth get in the way of furthering whatever your agenda is 

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

I couldn't even be arsed to watch the game have just seen the "highlights" on Sky.

Knew we wouldn't score. Don't like to be proved right before anyone starts carping on.

Think this post says it wasn’t worth your time, unless ‘couldn’t be arsed ‘ means something else where you come from?

2 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Think this post says it wasn’t worth your time, unless ‘couldn’t be arsed ‘ means something else where you come from?

Nope definitely can't see anywhere a comment regards me saying wasn't worth my time to watch the game.

Is this your debating tactic to make up something which patently wasnt said to further your own arguement

2 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

I couldn't even be arsed to watch the game have just seen the "highlights" on Sky.

Knew we wouldn't score. Don't like to be proved right before anyone starts carping on.

I'm confused - you couldn't be arsed to watch the game? #owned

2 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

Jimbo ram, if it was a one off rant, we all do it but all I read off this guy/girl is this garbage 

You've claimed I've said something which I patently didn't and are unable to quote this back. And you then say all you read of mine is garbage.

Pot kettle syndrome

I believe @Tyler Durden‘s ’couldn’t be arsed’ comment was not suggesting it wasn’t worth his time.

It seemed to me that he was suggesting that the outcome was predictable and that it would be a painful watch given our poor away form and uninspiring start to the season, so he spared himself the pain?

Personally I didn’t watch the game, but I was teaching and then I had a staff meal to attend.

But I can understand why some fans chose not to even if they were able to.

Archived